Who is the Avengers biggest threat?

gamemiester

Civilian
Reaction score
I have no idea who Id put in the poll so I aint made one.

I dont know many villains who are a huge threat to the Avengers except Kang is one but Im not sure if he is a main one or not.

Who do you think.

Dude enough with the threads and asking who's the best at whatever.

dont like it, simple dont come on here, problem solved just stay away, not that hard to do, if i wanna make a thread, ile do it, you aint gonna stop me from doing it.

Continue to spam and I won't have to do anything :o

i thought you didnt like this thread? but youve come back for more thats weird, if i didnt like a thread i wouldnt keep posting on it, but maybe your just..."special"

Seriously dude, your asking a question about who the biggest threat to the Avengers are and you don't even know who the current writer is?

And a good amount of people would tell you that Bendis is the biggest threat to the Avengers.

I'd disagree. I'd have to say Graviton is.......just kidding.

::sigh:: gamemeister, relax, they're just replying with typical sarcasm. Don't take it personally, every thread here gets those sorts of reponses, just laugh at em or ignore em

It takes two seconds to find the category "Avengers Villains" on wikipedia. Everything we could possibly tell you can be found here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Avengers_villains
gamemiester said:
hes just a writer, hes not a villain at all
Ok, you gotta learn when people are joking. Yes, he's a writer. And he's currently writing the avengers. And alot of people dislike the way he's writing them. Thus, those people are going to sarcasticly respond to your thread by naming him.

Elijya said:
knew that was coming when I saw the thread title :rolleyes:

Going to keep happening until they get a far better writer. Sorry, man.

Kang, no question. Ultron conquered a country, but in his last confrontation with the Avengers, Kang conquered the world.

Top five Avengers threats, imo

5) Super Adaptoid

4) Count Nefaria

3) Ultron

2) Graviton

1) Kang

If people cared to write him as well as he should be written, Loki would probably be the Avengers' greatest villain. Last time he really applied himself we got the Acts of Vengeance, after all. ;)

dunno loki shouldn't count cos he's pretty much responsible for forming the team!!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"