Who is the Avengers biggest threat?

the biggest threat to the avengers is the Sentry. Just because he makes the rest of the team look like a bunch of wimps. Most of the team is street level then we through in a guy who goes toe to toe w/ galactus, it just doesnt make sense.

well im not familiar with the writers as i dont read the avengers i was just wondering.

A well organized and methodical Masters of Evil.

I'd have to agree with Kang. No matter what they do, they just can't seem to effectively rid themselves of a man that surfs through time over and over again. Heh, it'd be pretty cool if Immortus turned evil as well.

gamemiester said:
well im not familiar with the writers as i dont read the avengers i was just wondering.
gamemeister, what do you read?

Heh, here comes the pitch.

$20 says he suggests the Exiles or the Runaways and tells him to stay away from X-books and marijuana.

I don't even read Exiles, numbnuts :rolleyes:

lol, you know it was coming, sore loser.

The answer is more complex than you could comprehend, so let's just say I know what you were going to say before you decided to say it and although you thought to avoid paying me the money wagered by not saying it, you know in your soul I was correct.

Yeah.......I'm rambling.

yeah besides the way shellhead'd acting lately gilpesh may be right

Genesis 1.0 said:
The answer is more complex than you could comprehend, so let's just say I know what you were going to say before you decided to say it and although you thought to avoid paying me the money wagered by not saying it, you know in your soul I was correct.

Yeah.......I'm rambling.

Congrats,you showed up someone on a message board.:rolleyes:

GNR4Life said:
Congrats,you showed up someone on a message board.:rolleyes:

And you managed to throw in a late comment after the fact.

You're one smooth operator.:o

To me, Kang has always been the quintessential Avengers foe.

i read spiderman and batman and the ultimate universe more so i always felt the avengers were a little boring imo

Johnny Blaze said:
To me, Kang has always been the quintessential Avengers foe.

Same here. Until I see it written that their future deviates dramatically from the one in which Kang originates, I think he'll stay that way.

Oh yeah it could actually be Thanos, i never thought of him

As I said in the same topic created for the JLA.

The biggest threats are usually inside jobs.

Two of the biggest Avengers villains?

Hank Pym and Wanda Maximoff

Hank created Ultron and Wanda disassembled the Avengers.

Purple Man said:
As I said in the same topic created for the JLA.

The biggest threats are usually inside jobs.

Two of the biggest Avengers villains?

Hank Pym and Wanda Maximoff

Hank created Ultron and Wanda disassembled the Avengers.

Too bad one of only one of them had the writing behind them to pull it off well.

I'd say disbanding the Avengers, killing cornerstone members in the process, pulls off being a 'threat' pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"