Dark Phoenix X-Men Dark Phoenix SPOILER Discussion

Id add a twist:

"there arent bad characters, just bad fans that dont care about the characters and their potential"

Finally saw this last night and the movie was horrible. Out of the main X-men films, Id say this was the worse. I do rank it below TLS and Apocalypse. DP was just boring. Apocalypse at least had a great final fight sequence but DP was just so blah and it felt like nothing was happening. This was the worst rendition of the Phoenix story. I preferred how TLS handled and thats saying alot considering that wasnt great either.

This was such a crap film. Saw it on a plane. God awful story. Crap sets despite a huge budget. The only good thing was the opening act and some parts of the last battle. Otherwise it was ****tily disappointing. Sophie Turner and Jen Lawrence were godawful. Only MacAvoy and Fassbender were really solid while Tye Sheridan was decent enough

the dialogue, editing, cinematography were laughable. I hope Kinberg doesn’t get another chance to direct another film. Might as well give that money to charity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"