Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, some more stuff is definitely on the way

View attachment 38959
giphy.gif

Should be an interesting week. Wow. I can’t believe this is happening. The May announcement was one thing but all of this insane news we’ve gotten since is a Snyder/DC fan’s dream.

Gonna guesstimate that we’ll hear about Harry Lennox added to the reshoots. Im also gonna take a long shot and say we’re gonna hear about Amy Adams too. I know Snyder wants to film more stuff with her.

Considering that this is pretty much Snyder's passion project it only makes sense that he focus on this more. I am beyond excited for Army of the Dead, but I can wait for it honestly.

it's pretty funny how post-bvs, snyder was seen as some kind of pariah by online bloggers and twitter.

but now he got a netflix deal for AoTD and more spin-offs for that.
and hbomax deal to expand his cut of JL. and possibly more in the future...

giphy.gif

Super excited for this, such a goldmine for content. People (especially CBM fans) will talk about it for long long time, pre and post release. :woo::grin:

I’m critical of Jason’s acting as well, but he has more presence and charisma for sure.
True. There's something undeniably charismatic about Momoa.
He stole attentions in Game of Thrones with a pretty short duration and people keep talking about him far after his departure. And with Aquaman role, especially his solo movie, became a global sensation. Even if his role is a dark, unsavory person (Khal Drogo), he's still likeable.

Last edited:
I remember hearing that part of the AoTD delay is replacing Chris D’elia’s character. Who knows if they’ve shot that yet or not.

I remember Zack saying he's in the process of editing AOTD. I'm assuming it's almost done, and he's heading straight to the spinoff after the JL reshoots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"