Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o:hehe:

ElX6ZApVgAAApsN

Zack makes another amazing cast!

I knew it was too good to be true! WB did it to us again... They actually brought back Whedon and Johns! Who's next? Berg! They are going to cut the 4 hour miniseries down to one 22minute episode with commercials... I also heard they are going to digitally add Superman's underwear in the one shot of his they are leaving in... AND they are changing Cyborg into a talking toaster !

...what a world...what a world...

The entertainment industry in general has been so dry i think we’re all desperate for someone to drop something to give us all somethin to talk about lol

I knew it was too good to be true! WB did it to us again... They actually brought back Whedon and Johns! Who's next? Berg! They are going to cut the 4 hour miniseries down to one 22minute episode with commercials... I also heard they are going to digitally add Superman's underwear in the one shot of his they are leaving in... AND they are changing Cyborg into a talking toaster !

...what a world...what a world...

Just the cod piece.

Eh, I trust Snyder with Leto. Hell, I at least know for sure we would've at least gotten a comic accurate Joker with him, visually speaking. I can also see Snyder keeping the same aesthetic cause he doesn't want to step on Ayer's shoes and make it ''better'' or whatnot. Leto is a good actor tho, which fanboys here and elsewhere can't see through their hate. Give Phoenix that same Skwad Joker material/look and he doesn't do any better either.
I know how to solve the Letoker tattoo issue. Have a rebirth scene of Joker at Ace chemicals. He either dives in the chemicals or Batfleck throws him in and when Joker emerges the acid has removed his tattoos.

If the Joker is in I wonder whether it's a flashback to Robin's death and Batman punching Joker's teeth out?

If it is a flashback then hopefully he won't have the tattoos.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the tatoos.
He is permanently marking himself, declaring he is damaged and can never be fixed, that he is a problem without a solution.
I think Letos Joker was deliberately supposed to make people feel uncomfortable. They dropped the charming criminal aspect and focused more on the psychopathic mafia boss idea.

I have no problem with the tattoos.
He is permanently marking himself, declaring he is damaged and can never be fixed, that he is a problem without a solution.
I think Letos Joker was deliberately supposed to make people feel uncomfortable. They dropped the charming criminal aspect and focused more on the psychopathic mafia boss idea.
That sounds good.
I do think if they upping the charming aspect, it would be cool.

I have no problem with his tattoos either. But I understand that many found them too edgy or too-in-your-face.

We never actually saw his actual version of Joker, just glimpse of it. Ledger Joker and Phoenix Joker also aren't looking like what usual 'Joker look' too, except white face + red smile + green hair combo. Leto is perma-white + red smile + green hair. The base is there. As long he can prove himself (he has talent) and delivers great performance like previous three big screen Jokers, then his looks would be more accepted.

In Suicide Squad, his forehead tattoo isn't that distracting, IMO. Aesthetically, he's spot on with general idea of 'Joker visual'.

DvYo6MjU0AAbnow.jpg

9aca536700b38c74c812bfdb016ce99c.jpg

tenor.gif

Suicide-Squad-Jared-Leto-Joker.jpg

71DDF68E93A9CC049030619DD8F5B3A2DD5DAB9A

People soured on him and ridiculed him because of the overwhelming hype, quality of the theatrical cut, and his off screen antics that have been exaggerated. The movie also eliminated his abusive aspects and presented him and Harley as a 'couple goals'. Plus, "He has an Oscar so he better deliver after all of the set method actor BS we heard". Not helping that three other movie Jokers are sublime, two of them got Oscar for the role.

I'm glad he's in Snyder Cut, although for short duration. Hope he'll redeem his Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"