No Way Home “I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." - Tom Holland as Peter Parker (Spider-Man)

The conclusion of this film gives such a dramatic and uplifting character growth for Tom Holland's Peter Parker as he transition into an adult. I love that he makes his own handmade traditional Spider-Man suit. The musical theme from Michael Giacchino "Spider-Man" theme with a choir is so powerful as he web-slings off into the night to patrol his city as The Friendly Neighbor Spider-Man!!!

Last edited:
Best moment for Tom was telling May to run with Dafoe choking him. That delivery was so well done. The kid is knocking on deaths door and all he’s worried about is Aunt May running away. You feel the desperation and impending doom cause you kind of know what’s about to happen. Tom absolutely kills it in that scene as he can’t even get the words out. Get goosebumps just thinking about that sequence.

The more I think about it, the more everything that happened to Peter kinda just really depresses me. Thinking about where he was compared to where he is now, everything he's lost. Like, I love the movie for finally giving Tom's Peter the swift kick in the pants he needed, but man, I haven't seen a character have their life torn up so badly by a decision they made since Star Wars Episode 3.

Cool. I didn't noticed that.

270244300-460022092367746-8253394057084074004-n.jpg

Before this movie, Aunt May was nothing more than a sex object that is as subject of bad milf jokes.

But I guess these comments pretty much confirm Uncle Ben is alive in the MCU, that or Peter didn’t give a crap about him dying.

So the spider symbol on the new suit is gold? That kinda throws it off for me. Black is better, always.

Before this movie, Aunt May was nothing more than a sex object that is as subject of bad milf jokes.

But I guess these comments pretty much confirm Uncle Ben is alive in the MCU, that or Peter didn’t give a crap about him dying.

MCU Spider-Man has been the most inconsistent of the MCU heroes (and also the most inconsistent of the live-action Spider-Men). It wouldn't surprise me if the next film retcons Uncle Ben as having always been there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"