Smallville 11.4 Argo

w1qou9.png

good opening Blue Beetle & Booster Gold, Sexy time in the shower with Lois & Clark (Wow), Clark Kent returns to the Daily Planet and is greeted by Cat Grant, and flash-forward to the future with Booster & Sups.

-Like how Clark is still dwelling on Bart's "death" and also questioning Booster's knowledge of the event
-like they're showing more of the super Collider building in Antarctica that was mentioned in Detective
-A Ferris Air mentioning. Nice
-Cat Grant coming back
-the Cat Staggs cover really looks has the look of the Tom Welling and Eric Martsolf looks down pat
-great Booster and Blue Beetle
-"we wanted the kid with the Bug on his back" classic.
-a hint of the Legion time
this episode was a 10 out of 10 and a perfect introduction to Argo.

I am liking Season 11 but I wish they would stop making this Smallville: The Bold and the Brave and just let Clark fly solo for a while. I also hope that DC one day uses some of these stories for their next DTD movies.

I never got a chance to pick up any of Haunted so it looks like once Argo hits the shelves that is where I will be started at and getting the first three arcs of S11 in trade form. Kinda sticks but oh well! The art looks great!

Loving the comics for Smallville so far and Argo storyline with new Krypton looks promising

5xlcmg.jpg

2hi34ug.jpg

The digital character design of A.I. Tess, reminds me of the sexy silver catsuit Jeri Ryan wore as Seven of Nine on Star Trek Voyager .

I love seeing Lighting Lad & Brainiac 5 again, also props to the artist that done a pretty good job in capturing James Marsters look in the character design for Brainy 5.

I'm loving this arc and can't wait to see how it unfolds.

The digital character design of A.I. Tess, reminds me of the sexy silver catsuit Jeri Ryan wore as Seven of Nine on Star Trek Voyager.

Actually, the panels shown here alone, make me think of the Engineer from the Authority/Stormwatch:
Angie_Spica.jpg

Actually, the panels shown here alone, make me think of the Engineer from the Authority/Stormwatch:
Angie_Spica.jpg

Actually it reminds me of the rumor going around the final seasons saying Chloe might die and her mind would be put into Watchtower computers and she would truly be Watchtower but instead BQM took out Chloe and replaced I
her with Tess.

See? I knew Kara's costume was actually a good design, it was just the artist who did the cover who made it seem like the opposite. Still, something tells me that if Kara comes back to the 21st century, it will be a redeign of the classic look just like the Superman suit.

It's interesting that when Kara arrives to the 31st century it's Brainiac 5 who welcomes her into Legion. I wonder if were going to discover that their in a relationship like in the regular dc comic continuity.

nah, its still a **** costume for Kara lol, basically they took Clark's Neo jacket and added color and the "S" and gave it to Kara....she's essentially the Blur 2.0 lol

I am glad to see something different. That's what Smallville is all about anyway. I enjoyed the new chapter but I'm annoyed they cut Imra's hair to make her like the original version. I've never been a fan of short-haired Saturn Girl just like I'm not a fan of short-haired Catwoman, too.

I am glad to see something different. That's what Smallville is all about anyway. I enjoyed the new chapter but I'm annoyed they cut Imra's hair to make her like the original version. I've never been a fan of short-haired Saturn Girl just like I'm not a fan of short-haired Catwoman, too.

To me it varies from female I like a long haired Irma but a short haired Selina

I understand since Geoff introduced the characters Bryan Q Miller would go for more of the post Geoff John's "Superman and the Legion of Superheroes/Final Crisis: Legion of three worlds" books but still I wish he mixed and match various Legion universes(example: have Mark Said/ Legion of Superheroes animated series African American Thom Kallor/Star Boy/Starman with Geoff John's Starman's personality, an Invisible Kid who is a mix of Lyle Norg and Jacques Foccart, etc but let's see what happens next I guess).

As for Kara if/when she comes back to the present let's see what happens and if she'll change her costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"