Smallville 11.4 Argo

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
NOTE: The previous 11.4 topic was thought to be a Smallville episode, before the reveal that it was a Batman/Martian Manhunter side story. As revealed as of 2/8/13, this is the real fourth episode.

smvls11cv13bwjpg-756d9e.jpg

SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #13 Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER Art by DANIEL HDR Cover by PETE WOODS On sale MAY 8 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST

An all-new episode begins with “Argo” part 1 of 3! Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes try to stop war between Earth and a shocking enemy! Plus, a glitch in Booster Gold’s Legion flight ring propels the “Gold Standard,” his trusty robot Skeets and The Man of Steel into the 31st century.

No Jimenez on art. Damn, I guess he really was only around for Haunted. Sucks, guy is great. Hope the new one can keep the momentum.

Well, here is some of his art:
Trinity_by_danielhdr.jpg

detail.jpg

Looks good. The chins look a little too big for my taste but we'll see what happens.

I wonder if where finally going to see Kara again, and Clark can convince her that Jor-El in a box was just being his typical *****e self and she can return to the present.

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album_view.php?gid=4917&page=7

SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #14
Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER
Art by DANIEL HDR
Cover by PETE WOODS
On sale JUNE 12 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
Reunited with Supergirl, Clark must find a way to keep the peace between EarthGov, the Legion, and all of…New Krypton?! Plus, Booster Gold and Skeets struggle to find their place in a world that doesn’t want—or need—their help. Superman’s 31st-century adventure continues in “Argo” part 2 of 3.

smvls11_cv14.jpg

I don't mind it. Supergirl doesn't need to have a skirt in every costume. Funny how they sneaked in the New52 boots lol.

I love that she doesn't have a skirt. I hate what they gave her instead.

I don't. It's a Smallville-esque type costume so that "trench coat" thing or wtv she has on doesn't bother me.

I don't mind the costume, in fact I think (like nearly every other costume redesign that has appeared since) once the issues come out and we see her in action, our opinions will change, maybe somewhat. The only thing I'm wondering are the Legion themlseves: what will their costumes look like? And as a follow up; since Kara is in the future wearing that costume, if she were to come back to the present, will her costume change?

the costume sucks on the art cover I hope when she returns with Clark back to the past she goes back to the traditional costume.

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album_view.php?gid=4984&page=14

SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #15

Written by BRYAN Q. MILLER • Art by DANIEL HDR
Cover by PETE WOODS
On sale JULY 10 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
Krypton’s past, present and future collide in the skies over New Krypton as the clock ticks down to oblivion. Superman, Supergirl, Booster and the Legion battle the unthinkable! “Argo” comes to its explosive conclusion in part 3 of 3.

smvls11_cv15_02.jpg

Are you kidden me? He's Back!? Or is this a genetic clone version of Doomsday?

Are you kidden me? He's Back!? Or is this a genetic clone version of Doomsday?

People got a sour taste last time we saw Doomsday. Now there's a chance to fix that. Makes no sense to bring him back if he's not the real version.

Actually, I'm wondering if and when th "death and return of superman" will occur in Smallville, because with Season 11 all about a) the crisis, and b) the JLA; does anyone else think doing tha story too would be too much? I think somethng like that should be in Season 12, or a least be considered or that.

larger versions of the covers from #13-#15, putting em in spoiler tags.....they big :D

abxP2jM0

acgeCvHU

aditTPDE

w1qou9.png

good opening Blue Beetle & Booster Gold, Sexy time in the shower with Lois & Clark (Wow), Clark Kent returns to the Daily Planet and is greeted by Cat Grant, and flash-forward to the future with Booster & Sups.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"