• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that Chris Yost is part of the writing team. I loved the serialized nature of A:EMH and think he could really bring something great to this show.

Seconded. Yost is a great writer with a firm grasp of Marvel's characters and mythology. He co-wrote the screenplay for Thor: TDW and the tie-in comic, as well as the Nick Fury tie-in for The Avengers. Having him move over to the live action side of Marvel may be the one good thing to come out of EMH's cancellation. If Yost is on the team he'll bring all of the skills he has honed on other Marvel projects to it, which can only be a plus.

Yost is awesome. I would love for him to bring some of that EMH magic to this.

ABC played 2 TV spots for Agents of Shield during the NBA Finals. It looks like they are really banking on this show..good to see

T"Challa;26028811 said:
ABC played 2 TV spots for Agents of Shield during the NBA Finals. It looks like they are really banking on this show..good to see

might have actually been more than two.. I thought I saw like 4 in a combo of mini spots and longer ones as well. Both during and after

T"Challa;26028811 said:
Yeah that first one looked like it had new material, I was at work and couldn't hear it

might have actually been more than two.. I thought I saw like 4 in a combo of mini spots and longer ones as well. Both during and after
There was one right before the game started and one during the game, I didn't see the end of the game I was off work.

I don't see high quality

[YT]yr5TWhEXY_U[/YT]

Last edited:
What the hell is that guys problem recording that

Last edited:
Really, what's the point of recording something like that if you're going to laugh over all the dialogue? :o

I laughed myself when I saw that video over on the nameless site. Someone actually made a front page article about it. Click-****ing at its finest. They are the clowns of the Internet.

Target has SHIELD tees, but just in the red
fr63.jpg

On Friday, July 19, Marvel Television introduces fans to the House of Ideas' first live action television epic with the new ABC series, "Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," featuring a panel with executive producer Joss Whedon and Marvel’s Head of Television and series executive producer, Jeph Loeb. The show will also be spotlighted at the Marvel Entertainment Booth on the Convention Center floor throughout the entire weekend, with special surprises to be announced!

http://marvel.com/news/story/20788/marvels_agents_of_shield_assemble_at_comic-con_2013_

VERY COOL I can't wait to see that.

Are you going to be there, Vartha? That'd be so cool to watch, Loeb's presence notwithstanding.
No, I wish! Tho I'm sure we'll get Video of some kind. Heck, even Clark has his own peeps do video at the conventions lol

No, I wish! Tho I'm sure we'll get Video of some kind. Heck, even Clark has his own peeps do video at the conventions lol
Well, Gregg for sure is going to be there--it'll be like the worst kept secret surprise appearance. I can hear the "Coulson Lives!" chants already.

This show is going to be a major success...I think they need to beef up the casting with some more vet actors though from other TV shows.

Like the guy who plays "Mike" or "Hank" from Breaking Bad would be great

He's already in a new series (Under the Dome), but I get what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"