• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Avengers Avengers World Premiere Live Thread

A trailer is not a clip! I hate when they say they are showing a clip and then show a trailer.

RDJ's been on already.
Sorry was talking **** there. He'd just arrived in style and been seen goofing around, not actually interviewed. But has been now & as sensational as ever!

avengers-movie-poster-1.jpg

BRACE YOURSLEFS....AVENGERS ARE COMING.
GET.READY.

Tom and RDJ's interviews were the best!

haha at Lady Loki

That's a great Loki costume!!!

Watch Jimmy Kimmel this week because saw his guy Guillermo there annoying RDJ!

Hate the lady doing the interviews she really isnt very good at this. The look on Hiddlestons face said it all when she just abruptly ended the interview, he looked confused like 'Alrighty then...'

She's not great, but she's not terrible. It's a tough balancing act to pull off, asking asinine questions of harried actors with a mic in your ear and a camera in your face and thousands of fans screaming their lungs out.

Hate the lady doing the interviews she really isnt very good at this. The look on Hiddlestons face said it all when she just abruptly ended the interview, he looked confused like 'Alrighty then...'
It was a bit sudden. The other presenter is pretty cool.

I thought the Old Spice guy was way more awful. *shudder* She's leagues better than he was.

Saw Favs going through the crowd. Seems like he was unnoticed.

Nah, he was interviewed for like 5 minutes. About how he helped start pave the way for Avengers, working with RDJ, Gregg and ScarJo etc...

She had to move Tom along because the publicity folks sent RDJ up to talk to her. She probably only had one shot with Downey and limited time, so she had no choice.

Personally, I think she's doing a good job, keeping it lively and asking pertinent questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"