• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Homecoming Best final battle?

Not at all. The majority are champing for it. Even here I think we have like only one member who is against it (Daltonio).

I myself want Spidey to go to Marvel, but I do wonder how the general audience will react if they have to get accustomed to another Spider-Man so quickly.

Other than that I'm all for it.

I just hope Andrew Garfield stays, MCU or Sony, although I would much rather it be MCU.

I will say this, if Andrew is kicked to the curb I won't miss him, but I won't gloat over the ones who genuinely like him. After all Garfield's not to blame for the lousy direction of his character or the movies.

I will say this, if Andrew is kicked to the curb I won't miss him, but I won't gloat over the ones who genuinely like him. After all Garfield's not to blame for the lousy direction of his character or the movies.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion. :)

I think my order for best battles goes like this, from best to worst:
TASM2
SM1
TASM1
SM3
SM2

TSG, be careful, your opinion might be stupid and people could stop respecting you because of a movie.

Stay alert.

TSG, be careful, your opinion might be stupid and people could stop respecting you because of a movie.

Stay alert.

Yupp, I'm always on the lookout.

and my middle name is Peter, just felt like sharing for no apparent reason XD

Fair enough. I respect your opinion. :)

Likewise :up:

A word to the wise though since you seem new here, the Tobey vs Andrew stuff that is plaguing the last few pages, the Mods, Spider-Fan particularly, don't allow it and issue probations and infractions for it (the banned Spider-knight would tell you that if he was still here).

So try to avoid them.

Likewise :up:

A word to the wise though since you seem new here, the Tobey vs Andrew stuff that is plaguing the last few pages, the Mods, Spider-Fan particularly, don't allow it and issue probations and infractions for it (the banned Spider-knight would tell you that if he was still here).

So try to avoid them.

oh ok, thanks for the heads up. check out the page i posted for you to so you can see my artwork!

Hey joker and DOC OCK, go to http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=490347&page=27 and check out my artwork (mainly work in progresses), i want to see what you guys think.

They are insanely good. Are you a paid professional artist because they look like comic book quality art (the good kind).

This looks straight out of a comic:

7medZkB.jpeg

They are insanely good. Are you a paid professional artist because they look like comic book quality art (the good kind).

This looks straight out of a comic:

7medZkB.jpeg

thanks, im not a professional, im just a 16 year old kid who loves Spider-Man XD
and not all that credit goes to me for that particular picture. I drew it, yes, but my friend SpideyFan360 (who i think is a new member here) colored it.

This was Brandon Routh back in 2007 for the Superman franchise. Go ask the Superman fans. Did the same thing. Got thousands of people to sign petitions on-line. See anyone caring that he's gone? Be the same with Garfield. He'll be a blissful distant memory when the next Spidey actor comes along.

Completely irrelevant because this isn't 2007 and this isn't superman

It's 2015, show me a change.org petition as big as the TASM2 ones

I know you think these fans beneath you, but look at all these people wanting to keep andrew!!

[YT]http://youtu.be/yso3f3y6pW8[/YT]

If you want go over to /r/spiderman one day and post about how much you hate Spidey, those crazy peasants would tear that to shreds

Just back on Brandon

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Keep-Brandon-Routh-As-Supermanfans-Campaign/147164968660865

Biggest campaign I could find

https://www.change.org/p/keep-andre...n-don-t-replace-andrew-garfield-as-spider-man

You know what the consequences of killing Brandon where? Man of steel, the literal 50/50 movie of our generation. Maybe some didn't get over it

Now imagine Garfield, with an ever bigger following, getting the boot

The peasants are revolting, and the have the legal right to do so, they aren't blind to that

i dont want my full name blazoned on a site full of strangers. only close people, like you and others, can know my full name.

I understand. I'm the contrary tho, I use my name in every place XD I don't really care about it.

But thanks for trusting me :highfive:

Last edited:

I know you think these fans beneath you, but look at all these people wanting to keep andrew!!

If you want go over to /r/spiderman one day and post about how much you hate Spidey, those crazy peasants would tear that to shreds

Just back on Brandon

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Keep-Brandon-Routh-As-Supermanfans-Campaign/147164968660865

Biggest campaign I could find

https://www.change.org/p/keep-andre...n-don-t-replace-andrew-garfield-as-spider-man

You know what the consequences of killing Brandon where? Man of steel, the literal 50/50 movie of our generation. Maybe some didn't get over it

The peasants are revolting, and the have the legal right to do so, they aren't blind to that

And you nailed it :up:

What difference does it make that it isn't 2007? Same crap different year that's all.

As a Batman fan this one with 97'000 supporters springs to mind: https://www.change.org/p/warner-bro...tman-bruce-wayne-in-the-superman-batman-movie

So what? It's Brandon Routh v2.0 in video form. Your petition signers filming themselves.

You can say the same about any fanboy forum. Imagine going to a Batman fan forum and saying you hate him.

That's from 2010. I'm talking 2007, right after SR, you know just like now post TASM 2.

Do you see any big outcry for Brandon to come back? No. If there is they are the quietest fans ever.

The peasants can revolt all they like. They'll not be caring a jot when a new Spidey is cast, they like the casting, and he turns out to be good.

You can count on that. Garfield will be a fading memory like the awful movies he was in.

Last edited:
The thing is, if the new guy is a great Spider-Man, and the movies are actually good, I don't think people will care all that much about Andrew anymore.

This was Brandon Routh back in 2007 for the Superman franchise. Go ask the Superman fans. Did the same thing. Got thousands of people to sign petitions on-line. See anyone caring that he's gone? Be the same with Garfield. He'll be a blissful distant memory when the next Spidey actor comes along.

The backlash against Pierce Brosnan being replaced as James Bond was so large that even the mainstream media picked up on it. Try getting anyone to claim Brosnan is better than Craig now.

This almost always happens when an actor is replaced. Heck, it happened when Tobey Maguire was replaced. The only times it doesn't is when the actor was exceptionally poor in the role (ex. George Clooney as Batman, Halle Berry as Catwoman). It tells you nothing other than how fickle fanboys are.

What difference does it make that it isn't 2007? Same crap different year that's all.

As a Batman fan this one with 97'000 supporters springs to mind: https://www.change.org/p/warner-bro...tman-bruce-wayne-in-the-superman-batman-movie

So what? It's Brandon Routh v2.0 in video form. Your petition signers filming themselves.

You can say the same about any fanboy forum. Imagine going to a Batman fan forum and saying you hate him.

That's from 2010. I'm talking 2007, right after SR, you know just like now post TASM 2.

Do you see any big outcry for Brandon to come back? No. If there is they are the quietest fans ever.

The peasants can revolt all they like. They'll not be caring a jot when a new Spidey is cast, they like the casting, and he turns out to be good.

You can count on that. Garfield will be a fading memory like the awful movies he was in.

I'm sorry I assumed we were talking about Brandon routh but now we're talking about batman somehow, I've enetred the twilight Zone

Also I've anstrwered your posts out of order

Anyway I'll just go back to the start cause praise Jesus or something

What difference does it make? 2007 is like, 7 years ago mate. Totes not the same, because TUMBLR HAS TAKEN OVER THE INTERNET. That's what is different, tumblr gave people this perception of "equality" and an opinion. CRAZY RIGHT?!

That video was open to ANYONE to film themselves and have their say, any spiderman fan could, but I guess they don't count? You don't KNOW they signed a petition but you deliberately DOWNGRADE them to that position and somehow dismiss their opinion as lesser than yours. Maybe I can place your minority in a group, you pick the name, I'm awful at alliteration.

Uh yeah, see the thing love, is that Tobes is actually spiderman as well, and so is imaginary spiderman number 3, and a majority of those people prefer andrew, again, I guess the peasants or petition signers are revolting. Whatever you want to call it.

What difference does it make that it isn't 2007? Same crap, different year, that is all!

I'm getting some freaky de Ja vu sense going on here, crazy stuff

Oh yeah, fair enough, I've never seen a Brandon Routh fan after the great extinction of 2013. All dead, the lot of them

Andrew Maguire won't fade away, he's still got plenty of movies to come. Heck, TASM3 could still happen

Again, peasants revolting, having opinions, God, next thing they'll be voting!!

also you totally cannot bring up bat fleck that was not even a batman related thing, it was a cult meme that even people browsing news.com.au were talking about

Plus, it ain't a postivie petition, people are geared towards the negative

Also, I think it's totally irrelevant to my point and just smoke and mirrors but what would I know, revolting and all that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"