Best first Batman appearance?

I think if BvS's introduction of Bats had been longer and we had some Batman dialogue then I would choose that one. It was scary and absolutely Batman. However I would have to go with

Batman89: It was beautifully shot and really iconic

Batman Begins was quite scary as well, that feeling of something being out there and watching you but you can't see it. Not as iconic as B89 but for sure my second favorite!

all of them are awesome but i'm going with Batman '89

My initial reaction was to instantly vote Keaton's, but I'll have to go BvS. Homaging Coppola's Dracula will always earn instant brownie points with me.

Batman Begins because it isn't just one location with him doing one thing. He breaks up the dock drug smuggling ring then goes after the crime boss then he's off to save Rachel. It sort of mirrors Superman's first night out in the 1978 Donner movie in that way and I really appreciated that from a storytelling level.

All three are great. For me its probably a tie between bvs and b89.

BvS's was amazing, though. felt straight out of a horror film.

Hey what about TDKR? That was the first appearance of future Batman Robin John Blake.

89 because it was probably the first time i laid eyes on Batman.

Batfleck's intro was awesome, but the button on that scene and what it meant, puts it last place for me. Still one of my favorite scenes from the movie. Well, there's not many to begin with but yeah.

People are voting B89? I found that scene really narmy. Batman making melodramatic poses with his arms extended to make his cape look like wings in an attempt to look "threatening", only to get gunned down. Then we see him quickly fall to the ground with his legs up in the air like some caricature :funny:

People are voting B89? I found that scene really narmy. Batman making melodramatic poses with his arms extended to make his cape look like wings in an attempt to look "threatening", only to get gunned down. Then we see him quickly fall to the ground with his legs up in the air like some caricature :funny:
It works for me, because it creates the idea in their mind Batman could be an undead creature. "Some say he can't be killed, some say he drinks blood."

Keaton, wasn't that scene that made all the haters eat their words?

BvS.

It's one of the few scenes in the movie that I have absolutely no critiques for. It was perfect. The way the people said "it saved us," but were still afraid of him, the way he was seen on the roof almost blending into it, the comments of the cops "I've never seen him before," the way he scuttles away like the creature he is...it's all perfection. It's rare that a scene in one of these movies comes so close to the batman of my imagination.

Honourable mentions to Begins. Almost as good as BvS.

Had to go with Batman Begins. That is easily one of my favorite scenes from that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"