Civil War Captain America: Civil War - Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read he takes off the mask after that Cap and Bucky chase.

I'm hoping Spidey doesn't take his mask off while he's Spidey. Unless it's a scene of him going back to Peter Parker for some reason.

Thank God I have badminton tonight to keep me preoccupied from 7-10. The wait is always longer when you know these types of things are coming lol.

Once the review embargo lifts, this will be the only place to be safe from spoilers (hopefully).

I think I read he takes off the mask after that Cap and Bucky chase.

Yeah I think that came from a set report of a credible site.

Also if you look closely in T'Challa's character poster for Civil War you can see he's wearing the suit.

I mean every hero usually has one moment where they take the mask off with the rest of the costume still on. So, it's only expected.

Y'all ready for the next round?

MIKEY BROMLEY. Verified account ‏@Mikey_Bromley 2m2 minutes ago
Well the world premiere of Captain America: Civil War was amazing!!! It's out 6th May!! It's a much watch!
Abbey ‏@sleepygeeky 2m2 minutes ago
Well, Cap 3: Civil War is pretty ******g amazing.

Yip ‏@johnny_yip 1m1 minute ago Tom Holland is gonna be a massive star after Civil War. Audiences will love this iteration of Spiderman more than the others

Last edited:
Vanessa MerrellVerified account
‏@VanessaMerrell
Captain America Civil War was freakin amazinggggg #TeamCap

Yasssssss! The positive tweets continue! What time does the embargo lift?

There is no social media embargo anymore. The print embargo lifts...very soon, I believe.

I thought this thread would be FLOODED with reactions by now? flckchick85 is doing a fantastic job though, she's putting the team on her back! ;)

Ha thanks. But keep in mind this premiere has an afterparty, so most people who were in attendance are a little too busy livin' it up at the moment.

Those lucky ducks... It's so hard to keep track of everything right now. Spidey has it's title, Dr. Strange has a trailer, the embargo for this movie lifts in about 14 hours... What a time to be alive! :)

I'm super jealous of all the fans who get to see CW almost a month early. :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"