• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Cell Phones: Who's Got Them? (Bowling Ball)

OH Great Zeus Do I EVER feel the stinging pain. Much like the Lover that we encountered years ago while camping. I remember the moment so vividly which seems to be painted into my mind by a master artist, or an epic novel written by our greatest author.

It was the blackest of nights save the wild licking fire that kept the cold creep of frost at bay. She, The Golden One as I have gone to label her, The Golden One had emerged out of the shadows and into the flickering light asking if we could help her build a fire, for she was frail and did not boast the rustic powers as a primitive man such as our selfs has possessed.

Over the next course of our camping trip she became the sort of love that steals your soul; The sort of love that took your breath away and stood over you as you gasped and choked for that bland taste of the eighth element of the periodic table,found in the second row. Then slowly smiles while you turn a magnificent hue of azure.

Yes, The Kingston ball is painful and lost to us like The Golden One, For she faded into the inky black swallows of the forest the next night, Never to be seen again and all we have of her is the memory of her soft milky skin that left a thirst upon our finger tips, a thirst that will never again be quenched.

Alas, I say, Alas, A love like this doesn't die easy. No it doesn't, I shall seek it out until the bones in my knees turn to sand. I shall seek it out until the fields of gold turn to stone. I shall seek it out with such redding vengeance...for it would seem that my heart no longer drums against my cracked sternum for the tic-toc of living life, It's now as a piston to my body to which is now an engine that drives me to find The Golden One, Or in this case the person(s) responsible for the taking of our heart. And responsible for not playing the game when asked. Oh No Sir! Do not, I implore, Do not mistake our thirst, our lust, our drive to solve this riddle for something as low as mis-placed rage or anger, NO! Only see it as the means to seek out justice! Only See it as the means for a resolve!!!
I here and now - Declare my self Agent Graves of the SHH forums the Hungry Hunter of the Kingston Ball, I will find the Kingston Ball and I will not sleep a sound nor breath a breath of relaxation until I have shed a light on you, you criminal for the light that I shine on this criminality lot will expose you to all of my brothers and sisters here on the SHH forums, you will be exposed for the coward that you are, exposed for your injustice and crimes against us - Consider me the Avenger of the Kingston Ball, I will avenge my breathrin who spent the day waiting for that ball in rain only to be thwarted by you crook.

I WILL NOT REST - FEAST - Until you are brought out into the light and exposed.

AGENT GRAVES - HUNGRY HUNTER OF THE KINGSTON BALL!!!!!!
:lmao:
How long did it take you to type that up?

Not long, It was all off the cuff.

That, Sir is what passion does, It flows from your veins, It flows from your finger tips to the key board and on to the screen.

Such Rage
Such Passion

Yeah! Love it

vote for Lucy Walsh...

why? because i've got a crush on her!

OH Great Zeus Do I EVER feel the stinging pain. Much like the Lover that we encountered years ago while camping. I remember the moment so vividly which seems to be painted into my mind by a master artist, or an epic novel written by our greatest author.

It was the blackest of nights save the wild licking fire that kept the cold creep of frost at bay. She, The Golden One as I have gone to label her, The Golden One had emerged out of the shadows and into the flickering light asking if we could help her build a fire, for she was frail and did not boast the rustic powers as a primitive man such as our selfs has possessed.

Over the next course of our camping trip she became the sort of love that steals your soul; The sort of love that took your breath away and stood over you as you gasped and choked for that bland taste of the eighth element of the periodic table,found in the second row. Then slowly smiles while you turn a magnificent hue of azure.

Yes, The Kingston ball is painful and lost to us like The Golden One, For she faded into the inky black swallows of the forest the next night, Never to be seen again and all we have of her is the memory of her soft milky skin that left a thirst upon our finger tips, a thirst that will never again be quenched.

Alas, I say, Alas, A love like this doesn't die easy. No it doesn't, I shall seek it out until the bones in my knees turn to sand. I shall seek it out until the fields of gold turn to stone. I shall seek it out with such redding vengeance...for it would seem that my heart no longer drums against my cracked sternum for the tic-toc of living life, It's now as a piston to my body to which is now an engine that drives me to find The Golden One, Or in this case the person(s) responsible for the taking of our heart. And responsible for not playing the game when asked. Oh No Sir! Do not, I implore, Do not mistake our thirst, our lust, our drive to solve this riddle for something as low as mis-placed rage or anger, NO! Only see it as the means to seek out justice! Only See it as the means for a resolve!!!
I here and now - Declare my self Agent Graves of the SHH forums the Hungry Hunter of the Kingston Ball, I will find the Kingston Ball and I will not sleep a sound nor breath a breath of relaxation until I have shed a light on you, you criminal for the light that I shine on this criminality lot will expose you to all of my brothers and sisters here on the SHH forums, you will be exposed for the coward that you are, exposed for your injustice and crimes against us - Consider me the Avenger of the Kingston Ball, I will avenge my breathrin who spent the day waiting for that ball in rain only to be thwarted by you crook.

Oh good God Graves... I think you've finally lost it...

But you know I pride you in your quest and that I'll help you however you need it.

Thank you, for your quest to find the MIA ball. :)

Who actually are The Jokianic 6?

(I'm genuinely curious, but also actively trying to hammer this collective name into everyone's heads)

So here's the deal... I think (partly due to myself) some misinformation was being spread. There are only FOUR balls unaccounted for, not six.

Those four balls are: Kingston, MA, Glendale, NY, Omaha, NE, and North York, Ontario.

Which even makes me more angry that my representative ball is one of four balls.

ok this may be dumb but why are four balls missing?

oh and i live in omaha so i can try to help find the omaha ball

So here's the deal... I think (partly due to myself) some misinformation was being spread. There are only FOUR balls unaccounted for, not six.

Those four balls are: Kingston, MA, Glendale, NY, Omaha, NE, and North York, Ontario.

Which even makes me more angry that my representative ball is one of four balls.

Awwww.... Now what group am I gonna refer to as The Jokianic 6?? I was so proud of that!:csad:

On Anita's wiki, there is a running list of balls accounted for: http://batman.wikibruce.com/Whysose...wntravelagency.22_participant_cell_phone_list

And those four balls are missing.

Only 2 numbers ? Could something be happening July 4th ? Kinda makes sense, but imagine the mess. Major clue comes out at like 5 PM. A good 5 hours after the drinkin's started. Wow.

Innocent Clowns Assaulted by Drunken Dark Knight Fans on Independence Day.
Film at 11:00.

:applaud:clown:

Oh Yeah, Ninja Vanish.

*Poof*

Only 2 numbers ? Could something be happening July 4th ? Kinda makes sense, but imagine the mess. Major clue comes out at like 5 PM. A good 5 hours after the drinkin's started. Wow.

Innocent Clowns Assaulted by Drunken Dark Knight Fans on Independence Day.
Film at 11:00.

:applaud:clown:

Oh Yeah, Ninja Vanish.

*Poof*

What?

I, The Hungry Hunter of the Kingston Ball, Urge....Nay, I IMPLORE All Whom live in the area of a representing ball seek out the missing ball.
Together we can stand as one and reclaim our Viral game, We can Reclaim the victory that awaits us at the end of this game.

I Implore you all to grow hungry for the hunt. I Implore you all to seek out the food that is the missing bowling ball. I Implore you all to be strong, diligent, steadfast and focused.

We Will Have Our Justice Served On A Warm Porcelain Dinner Plate And For Desert...The Criminals Whom Have Stolen Our Victories and Justices.

I AM HUNGRY!

I, The Hungry Hunter of the Kingston Ball, Urge....Nay, I IMPLORE All Whom live in the area of a representing ball seek out the missing ball.
Together we can stand as one and reclaim our Viral game, We can Reclaim the victory that awaits us at the end of this game.

I Implore you all to grow hungry for the hunt. I Implore you all to seek out the food that is the missing bowling ball. I Implore you all to be strong, diligent, steadfast and focused.

We Will Have Our Justice Served On A Warm Porcelain Dinner Plate And For Desert...The Criminals Whom Have Stolen Our Victories and Justices.

I AM HUNGRY!

Bravo! :applaud:applaud:applaud

I think AgentGraves! has been hanging out with Mr J too much. His sanity, or lack thereof, has worn off on him.

Ok, it looks like each bowling ball has a letter of the alphabet, and a corresponding name to go with each letter. The wiki has a lot of them, but has anybody managed to get the rest, except for the missing balls? 26 letters and 2 numbers = 28 balls right?

Maybe if you take away the letters that have duplicate names it means something? Or names that start with the same letter?

Sorry if someone has already run this down, I haven't seen it anywhere if they have

Ok, it looks like each bowling ball has a letter of the alphabet, and a corresponding name to go with each letter. The wiki has a lot of them, but has anybody managed to get the rest, except for the missing balls? 26 letters and 2 numbers = 28 balls right?

Maybe if you take away the letters that have duplicate names it means something? Or names that start with the same letter?

Sorry if someone has already run this down, I haven't seen it anywhere if they have

Hmmm.... maybe the letters will come in handy at a later time. Maybe the joker phones will get calls again, each getting a letter as before, or something similar. Maybe if we know the order of the Joker Phones from the Joker Card letters, we will more easily be able to piece together the puzzle. I assume the wiki is keeping track of the Joker Card letters.

I AM HUNGRY!

Graves, I was at Kingston, the first one there by two hours, and waited around until the 3'o clock update. I know what she looks like, and she's a fighter, she won't go down easy. I don't know her name or where she's from, but I willingly join you in your hunt, if not for my rightful claim to the ball, then for the enjoyment of the game.

I hope we eventually find these missing balls.

I have a feeling that they are long gone.

I have a feeling that they are long gone.

I have a feeling that as soon the phones ring that we will see them again.

Just like with the cake phones, some people got the phones but did not tell anyone. They wanted to keep there phone a secret. I have that same feeling with these bowling ball phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"