The Dark Knight Cell Phones: Who's Got Them? (Bowling Ball)

Graves, I was at Kingston, the first one there by two hours, and waited around until the 3'o clock update. I know what she looks like, and she's a fighter, she won't go down easy. I don't know her name or where she's from, but I willingly join you in your hunt, if not for my rightful claim to the ball, then for the enjoyment of the game.

Smorrill WE accept your application!!!

Another Helper for the Seeker!!!!

Who else will join this feast!?!?!?!
Who else will join the dinner table with each member slamming down their fists upon the red oak table with Knife and Fork in hand?
Who else will join this long line that is the lunch line?
WHO ELSE!!?!?!

THE HUNGRY HUNTER Will Get His DINNER!!!!!!

I'm 2 hours away from Glendale, NY. Maybe my mom and I can drive down there and try to negotiate with her some day... >.>

Sir, You are in violation of the game. It would appear as though you fought the tied only to gain some money. Thus cutting out the people whom worked hard for cracking the game's puzzles to pin-point the bowling ball. This is unfair to those whom want to play the game. You have taking out that element of participation for them for your own personal financial gain.
I would suggest that you delete your Ebay Item and play along and be a team player here, like everyone else who have participated in the game fairly. Once the game is over then, I would suggest. Re-posting your Ebay Item.

Agent Graves
Senior Agent for Searchlight Investigations

Sir, You are in violation of the game. It would appear as though you fought the tied only to gain some money. Thus cutting out the people whom worked hard for cracking the game's puzzles to pin-point the bowling ball. This is unfair to those whom want to play the game. You have taking out that element of participation for them for your own personal financial gain.
I would suggest that you delete your Ebay Item and play along and be a team player here, like everyone else who have participated in the game fairly. Once the game is over then, I would suggest. Re-posting your Ebay Item.

Agent Graves

Word. :word:

Message to all those with Phones:
I don't have one myself but I keep in contact with the winner of the Seattle Ball/Phone (Stanimal) cause he's a nice guy and since I was "2nd" he wants to help me in any way to get the next scavenger item. If there is one.

Anyway: His Joker Phone is Roaming apparently and he claims it hasn't done that before. Has anyone else's phone ever roamed? Are they roaming now? Could there be any significance to it? I kinda doubt Roaming may mean something, but I thought I'd get your thoughts.

Thanks.

yea i missed this ball too ....if it was just gonna get sold you should have just left it there for the real players to gte.....poser....but im not gonna get into this selling or no selling argument again....just a tad on the annoying side is all

yea i missed this ball too ....if it was just gonna get sold you should have just left it there for the real players to gte.....poser....but im not gonna get into this selling or no selling argument again....just a tad on the annoying side is all

oh well...may be he's hard up for $$ like that other dude that sold his. if it doesn't go too high, I might try to bid on it. I'm leary about the phone being cut off from the game though, and that is the main reason for getting it, imo.

oh well...may be he's hard up for $$ like that other dude that sold his. if it doesn't go too high, I might try to bid on it. I'm leary about the phone being cut off from the game though, and that is the main reason for getting it, imo.

I, too, and seriously considering bidding on it. Honestly though, I would probably give away the phone to my friend who went with me to the Chula Vista alley in attempt to get the ball. Im a true believer in if you dont want something, give it to someone who can appreciate it more. Not that I wouldnt want the phone, but he would want it more. My eye is on the ball and the card. Those would be my prizes... :)

Message to all those with Phones:
I don't have one myself but I keep in contact with the winner of the Seattle Ball/Phone (Stanimal) cause he's a nice guy and since I was "2nd" he wants to help me in any way to get the next scavenger item. If there is one.

Anyway: His Joker Phone is Roaming apparently and he claims it hasn't done that before. Has anyone else's phone ever roamed? Are they roaming now? Could there be any significance to it? I kinda doubt Roaming may mean something, but I thought I'd get your thoughts.

Thanks.

Just his as far as I can tell. Mine only went roaming on the road once where I know a void exists in most cell carriers. All other times it has been right at home on the Verizon network.

My eye is on the ball and the card. Those would be my prizes... :)

I would have to agree. I have a feeling that the phones are going to be cancelled because ebay people are exploiting the fans.

My eye is on the bowling ball and the card.

No, I dont think they will cancel the phones. I honestly doubt that 42 are even paying that much attention or even care.

Agent Graves

Sometimes I am in awe of your brilliance, so you know. :cwink:

No, I dont think they will cancel the phones. I honestly doubt that 42 are even paying that much attention or even care.

I doubt they cancel the phones too, but I do think they are paying attention. I don't think they will try to do an all encompassing game like using all the phones to spell out "Clown Travel Agency" again.

I have a feeling they realize that this past game involved people outside of the normal group and they can't rely on those people to help out with another game.

*COUGH*KINGSTON*COUGH*

LOL, I would buy this ball, except I am in Oklahoma. What do I do with it when the phone says "now head over to the Statue of Liberty......" or even "head over to the nearest iMAX theater" - down here i max is what a guy named max says when he is introducing himself......

I dont know if that would matter. I think we will get the same thing like last time.

Letters or clues to the next big thing. But I could be wrong.

"But I've been wrong before."-Gordon BB movie

I doubt they cancel the phones too, but I do think they are paying attention. I don't think they will try to do an all encompassing game like using all the phones to spell out "Clown Travel Agency" again.

I have a feeling they realize that this past game involved people outside of the normal group and they can't rely on those people to help out with another game.

*COUGH*KINGSTON*COUGH*

Indeed. KINGSTON and the current crop of Bowling Balls up for sale on E-Bay. I would damn hope that 42 has an stoic eye on this issue. Because to in act the phones while this Villainy is going on is just foolish in my opinion. It is clear, to me that with all the press and with Heath tragic and untimely death termites, That is correct you read the word TERMITES, have come out of the woodwork to FEAST on OUR game - - The Game of the people. - - The Game of the FANS.
Many people have spent their day, have skipped out on work have lied to their loved ones and have waited in the pouring rain for hours waiting to get a fair chance of grabbing the swag left in the locker and to be thwarted by someone hoping to get some sort of 15 minuets of fame or to throw it up on E-Bay for a quick buck whether its for "A Marriage" or some other nefarious financial gain is just low, underhanded and a Slap to the face to those who have spent their own time, who have taken time away from the everyday B.S. of the world and invested it into a game that gives them Joy that gives them an escape for all the red tape B.S.
So I would like to extend a sarcastic THANKS to those criminals who have robbed us these joys. Who have robbed us of the magic of realizing a fully immersible story that gives our favorite character a well rounded fourth dimension. I Hope. - Nay, I Prey that one day you TOO will share this burden, this loss of faith. Because at the moment, some of us feel like Atlas - - Tricked into holding the world (the burden of being thwarted by the likes of you the TERMITE) Upon our shoulders. Although we the FANS are strong, we forge on ward because we've been scolded before, we've been thwarted and robbed in the past (BAT-Nipples - Shark Repellent) The weight of the world isn't as heavy as it should be because of that. But thats not the point. You the TERMITE have placed this world on our shoulders when in it's whole is UNNECESSARY

Indeed. KINGSTON and the current crop of Bowling Balls up for sale on E-Bay. I would damn hope that 42 has an stoic eye on this issue. Because to in act the phones while this Villainy is going on is just foolish in my opinion. It is clear, to me that with all the press and with Heath tragic and untimely death termites, That is correct you read the word TERMITES, have come out of the woodwork to FEAST on OUR game - - The Game of the people. - - The Game of the FANS.
Many people have spent their day, have skipped out on work have lied to their loved ones and have waited in the pouring rain for hours waiting to get a fair chance of grabbing the swag left in the locker and to be thwarted by someone hoping to get some sort of 15 minuets of fame or to throw it up on E-Bay for a quick buck whether its for "A Marriage" or some other nefarious financial gain is just low, underhanded and a Slap to the face to those who have spent their own time, who have taken time away from the everyday B.S. of the world and invested it into a game that gives them Joy that gives them an escape for all the red tape B.S.
So I would like to extend a sarcastic THANKS to those criminals who have robbed us these joys. Who have robbed us of the magic of realizing a fully immersible story that gives our favorite character a well rounded fourth dimension. I Hope. - Nay, I Prey that one day you TOO will share this burden, this loss of faith. Because at the moment, some of us feel like Atlas - - Tricked into holding the world (the burden of being thwarted by the likes of you the TERMITE) Upon our shoulders. Although we the FANS are strong, we forge on ward because we've been scolded before, we've been thwarted and robbed in the past (BAT-Nipples - Shark Repellent) The weight of the world isn't as heavy as it should be because of that. But thats not the point. You the TERMITE have placed this world on our shoulders when in it's whole is UNNECESSARY

BRAVO! :applaud

IMO, I hope that no one pays for that bowling ball, because that might encourage more of this *****ebaggedness. I would consider it if it went around 20 dollars or something, but even then I'd still be way too angry to do it, considering anytime I think of these guys I want to punch something. Also, I do hope that WB/42 cancels those phones, and I do think they're paying attention. It's not like they'll be of any use to us coming from people who only want cash in return for anything we might need. Hell, if the viral started up through the phones again, these would probably be held at ransom for whatever last, vital clues we might need, and well, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in thinking that that's the worst load of crap ever.

IMO, I hope that no one pays for that bowling ball, because that might encourage more of this *****ebaggedness. I would consider it if it went around 20 dollars or something, but even then I'd still be way too angry to do it, considering anytime I think of these guys I want to punch something. Also, I do hope that WB/42 cancels those phones, and I do think they're paying attention. It's not like they'll be of any use to us coming from people who only want cash in return for anything we might need. Hell, if the viral started up through the phones again, these would probably be held at ransom for whatever last, vital clues we might need, and well, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in thinking that that's the worst load of crap ever.

The phones are cool, but I question their effectiveness - so far all they have done is lead to more phones. 50 phones out of thousands of fans - what can they accomplish? Heck, we can't even get all of the letters of the alphabet and the bowling balls names all in one place.......the wiki has done what they could, but there are still gaping holes if there is supposed to be a message there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"