The Dark Knight Cell Phones: Who's Got Them? (Bowling Ball)

The phones are cool, but I question their effectiveness - so far all they have done is lead to more phones. 50 phones out of thousands of fans - what can they accomplish? Heck, we can't even get all of the letters of the alphabet and the bowling balls names all in one place.......the wiki has done what they could, but there are still gaping holes if there is supposed to be a message there.

I think that if there was a message that we were supposed to figure out, then the Ninjas would have come in and given it to us.

As far as the phones having only lead to other phones deal. We should probably wait till the end to see if they aren't used for more. They could have a greater purpose than we are yet to know. Those with them may have the opportunity to use them to a greater extent, not that they need more fun :cmad:
I've spent so much time today thinking about Swag and Joker Masks I almost forgot that a game is going on.

I would love to get my hands on one of those cell phones...

I wish I could have just gotten to the Chula Vista ball 4 hours later and known which locker it was in...

I wish I could have just gotten to the Chula Vista ball 4 hours later and known which locker it was in...

Later...

Dont you mean earlier? That was the one where people were waiting outside of it, waiting for the building to be unlocked?

I just wish they would have had one of the balls around here where i live, i would have snatched it up happily haha. its a fairly huge city but unfortunately isn't involved in the virals :(
oh well

As far as the phones having only lead to other phones deal. We should probably wait till the end to see if they aren't used for more. They could have a greater purpose than we are yet to know.

If you reference what 42 did with NIN's Year Zero, you can see that the phones were used up to the end of the campaign. I think it's safe to assume that we will have use for them over the next 3 months...

If you reference what 42 did with NIN's Year Zero, you can see that the phones were used up to the end of the campaign. I think it's safe to assume that we will have use for them over the next 3 months...

Or maybe longer :grin: you never know what'll happen hehe

Later...

Dont you mean earlier? That was the one where people were waiting outside of it, waiting for the building to be unlocked?

Nope. I mean later. I got there 4 hours before the locker was released waiting for it, then some guy walked in 7 minutes before and got it.

This post was once a double of the one before. It no longer is due to this edit.

New text! Looking to see if it is talked about in other threads

Yea, the cake phone said he got it too. Does yours say the same thing?

Chicago got it too...I was out tonight and couldn't pop online....but I got it. I missed the website, poster, etc. Hopefully won't miss anything on Monday...

oh well...may be he's hard up for $$ like that other dude that sold his. if it doesn't go too high, I might try to bid on it. I'm leary about the phone being cut off from the game though, and that is the main reason for getting it, imo.

I think the phone is the reason why bids are going so high. My guess, a pass to the DK premier, where ever that is being held.

I'm sure you'd like a lot of things..........we'll just hold on to our ball..........and phone........and such.............Junior............"Why so serious?"

I'm sure you'd like a lot of things..........we'll just hold on to our ball..........and phone........and such.............Junior............"Why so serious?"

sure.. Then in that case I would ask for you to exit. for the following reasons...

A-you are not a team player
B-I feel that you and your wife are only here to gloat and what not
C-Your story doesn't mesh so I have my doubts.

Now of course you could not leave, because where Im from this is still the USA I Just have a strong distaste for those who come on here for spite or to troll, which to me seems like you are doing.

im with graves. comming here to just stir up problems is pretty pathetic. If your a married man then why would you waste your time in here? calling people junior when you are clearly the one acting as a child.

im with graves. comming here to just stir up problems is pretty pathetic. If your a married man then why would you waste your time in here? calling people junior when you are clearly the one acting as a child.

Indeed. He claims that he's not here to start trouble then he makes all these comments about "Im going to look at my bowling ball". It is clear to me that He IS here for trouble and thats it. So This makes me believe that he doesn't have the ball and is just a lurker whom saw that I have been looking for the ball along with a few "deputies" here and thought, I'll stir things up.
It's sad really.

Could someone summarize the whole kingston ball situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"