The Mandalorian Chapter 24 Spoiler Discussion

I would like to point out right now, none of them should be able to repair the darksaber. It's Jedi tech. None of them have the skill. Only a Jedi/Sith does.

The lessons of the third season of the Mandalorian. Your white supremacist group is fine, as long as your side is willing to work with them.

Famuyiwa's direction got to really shine this episode, as it often does. It looked great. But this season... this season... oh boy this show's scripting issues were ramped up so many times over. This was a mess and completely failed to meaningfully capitalize on its potentially interesting material. I was optimistic at the start of this season as it had a lot of potential, but this was not good. This really failed to deliver and some cool moments and well done direction can't save this script.

Best episode was goofy buddy cop comedy guest starring Jack Black, Lizzo, and Christopher Lloyd.

What the **** was that ending shot? :lmao:
They legit have no idea where is this going. I'm not going to complain, because I enjoyed this. It was fun. But the episode, like the season, lacked all focus, and that coda emphasized it.

Action was great though. Rick, you're break taking.

Ahh, final transformation into Dad Djarin.

A tad underwhelming finale. A lot of good stuff, but it just kind off ended with a reset to S1. With the Filoni movie not till 2027 or so, should get 2 more seasons of Mando in.

Just sad I didn't get a real dog fight in the episode.

Idk, I like where we're ending this season.

Moff Gideon wasn't amazing here, but he opened up a world with larger villains for the next stories. I guess everybody expecting cameos was disappointed though. No Boba Fett in this fight. :D

Solid episode. They really saved all the best action scenes for these last two episodes. Non-stop action from beginning to end. Nice to see that R5 even got his time to shine

RIP Gideon, unless they pull some BS and it turns out it was a clone and not the real Gideon himself :rolleyes:

Mando & Grogu going up against the Praetorian Guards was pretty damn awesome! Even found it to be better choreographed and more brutal than the Praetorian vs Rey & Kylo fight from TLJ

Love that they turned IG-11 into Nevarro’s very own Robocop :D

Can’t help but feel that this sort of felt like a solid finale to The Mandalorian even though Favreau already confirmed there is a season 4 in the works

Kinda disappointed that we went this whole season without seeing Pedro’s face though :huh: Guess he really was too busy doing Last of Us. Was also expecting some sort of tease in the credits setting up Ahsoka or Skeleton Crew but sadly we didn’t get that either

And now we wait for what’s next…

Idk, I like where we're ending this season.

Moff Gideon wasn't amazing here, but he opened up a world with larger villains for the next stories. I guess everybody expecting cameos was disappointed though. No Boba Fett in this fight. :D
How?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"