Reaction score
Last week on The Dumbalorian..
Dumb,
l2BzloV.gif

Dumber,
sdVMNiH.gif

Dumbest.

z4PwlWb.gif

Now, Chapter XXI of Something Happens???
X5Zbgrb.gif

Wait, they have a puppet head for the captain now? I like it, but weird that I guess maybe it wasn't finished for the first episode.

Yeah, this is fun. Also, you can tell the difference in the quality of direction from last week. The non-CGI battles, are actually well shot and the Mando's don't seem like utter buffoons.

Carl is getting better but he's not one of their A List Directors yet

Definitely better than the last two. It's simple, but enjoyable. Credit to Peter Ramsey for doing a really good job directing it, as with direction like the previous episode this could have been an absolute bore.

Introducing Zeb by just having him wander into frame is hilarious. It's kinda neat that he's just there, but this show so often feels like it's winking to the audience to let you know about that guest star or that reference that it completely threw me he just came in casually.

Excellent episode. Mandalorians finally relocated to a safer planet and took out pirates in the process

Wonder what Mandalorians out there freed Gideon? Or perhaps it was Imperial remnants framing Mandalorians?

Also, was that Zeb from Rebels at the bar?

Introducing Zeb by just having him wander into frame is hilarious. It's kinda neat that he's just there, but this show so often feels like it's winking to the audience to let you know about that guest star or that reference that it completely threw me he just came in casually.
The treatment of the Rebels boys is always so rude. Like they're an afterthought.

But when Hera and Sabine show up, it's going to be like:

:hehe:

I'm curious how they record with Pedro. This season he sounds different then he did the first 2 and even Boba. I don't think it's COVID. Maybe he was just busy and had to record them on his own. I don't know, but he sounds more like he's reading lines then acting.

This was a really fun episode. The dogfight scenes were stellar. Like others have said, the strengths of the show really shine through in those moments. They're often pretty gorgeous.

Also, I had to laugh at Bo getting constantly thrown mixed signals. This cult confuses the **** out of her.

The Armorer: Remove your helmet.

Bo:

ogKg3Rk.gif

So, is Din no longer the main character of this show? It feels like all of the focus and character development has been given to Bo Katan.

I don't even know what Din's character arc is supposed to be for this season.

Bringing in Zeb without his husband Kallus, how disrespectful.

So, we are getting another Saxon, aren't we? I personally am looking forward to see Imperial Supercommando armor in live action.

So happy to see the most fun feature of the Gauntlet fighter, dropping Mandos everywhere. Though, I have questions of how the Armorer deployed.

I am really, really hoping to see Fenn Rau. Bo-katan's old crew may be a bit more friendly to the Armorer, but I don't see him and his Protectors being eager to join up.

Bringing in Zeb without his husband Kallus, how disrespectful.

So, we are getting another Saxon, aren't we? I personally am looking forward to see Imperial Supercommando armor in live action.

So happy to see the most fun feature of the Gauntlet fighter, dropping Mandos everywhere. Though, I have questions of how the Armorer deployed.

I am really, really hoping to see Fenn Rau. Bo-katan's old crew may be a bit more friendly to the Armorer, but I don't see him and his Protectors being eager to join up.
It's nice to see others remember Rebels and it's characters. It's beautiful, really. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"