The Mandalorian Chapter 18 Spoiler Discussion

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last week on the worst warrior race in the galaxy...

The Mando cultists had a ceremony where they all should've been eaten,
tmJ29xZ.gif

the former Mando leader couldn't figure out how a chair worked,
DGfZRvT.gif

and Mando Papa couldn't tell the difference between a pet and food.
QY8G8uQ.gif

And now, Chapter 18 of Baby Boy...

tyrndSc.gif

Apparently Bo can bench insane weight, considering she can use the darksaber like a dagger, while the 250 pound Visla couldn't even hold it with two hands. :lmao:

Katee spent more time on set then Pedro. I can tell, because she refuses to put her helmet on, in the mines where she's been attacked multiple times. :funny:

I thought it would take a few more episodes to get to Mandalore but here we are 2 episodes in!

Great episode. Love when Star Wars throws in some creepy settings with a few jump scares to boot.

Nice to see Bo Katan take center stage for most of the episode. And finally get to see a Mythosaur in all its glory!

So, did Din lose the darksaber to Bo Katan? I saw some shots of her wielding the darksaber on Twitter.

Decent episode. Was kind of expecting even better from hype online I’d seen but still a very solid start to the season. Great to get a good amount of screen time from Bo already.

What is Bo-Katan doing in that castle all this time?? Bruce Wayne didn't brood in solitude this much, good lord. Her trying to bond with Grogu was cute, though. "Some Jedi like me, I swear!" :hehe:

Sorry to say, I officially like Bo's ship better than Din's.

The thing that captured Din was super cool. I can't remember if we saw something like that in the animated shows, as it feels like something that might have come from them, but I dug it a lot.

Mythosaur AHHHHHHH! :mrk:

The more Bo-Katan, the more I like an episode. I'm easy like that. So sure, a definite step up from the premiere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"