The Mandalorian Chapter Seven Spoiler Discussion

I don't buy that Karga would switch allegiances so profoundly just because Baby Yoda was nice to him. Karga either must've been planning to betray the Client already, or else there's Jedi mind trick going on.

I don't buy that Karga would switch allegiances so profoundly just because Baby Yoda was nice to him. Karga either must've been planning to betray the Client already, or else there's Jedi mind trick going on.
I think that’s a bit of a strong word for their relationship.

Just came in to say Deborah Chow is amazing, and I can't be any more excited for the Obi Wan show than I am now.

This may be my favorite episode. Wow. Absolutely awesome!

I think I'd rank my favorites as 7, 3, and 6. Those are my top 3.

Thank you Jon Fav for this amazing series.

That was a damn good episode. I loved it. Can't wait for the finale.

Anybody know if we're getting more episodes next season, or if they're going to make the episodes longer?

I think that’s a bit of a strong word for their relationship.
Okay, replace "switch allegiances" with "do that thing that he did that was different from that other thing that he said he'd been secretly planning to do that was different from what he'd earlier said he'd been planning to do". The exact wording isn't important. I just think that there's more (likely Force-related) to his decision-making process than we heard in dialogue.

He seemed to have respect for Mando since the first episode only attacked him in episode 3 because of guild business. The child then saved his life!

He didn't turn sides and help Mando for real until about to get into town

Just came in to say Deborah Chow is amazing, and I can't be any more excited for the Obi Wan show than I am now.

This may be my favorite episode. Wow. Absolutely awesome!

I think I'd rank my favorites as 7, 3, and 6. Those are my top 3.

Thank you Jon Fav for this amazing series.
If I was ranking the episodes I'd go something like:

1. Chapter 7
2. Chapter 2
3. Chapter 6
4. Chapter 3
5. Chapter 1
6. Chapter 5
7. Chapter 4

This episode gave me exactly what I wanted. Chow and Famuyiwa really have done an excellent job with their episodes and are the ones I foresee myself revisiting the most of these 7. I loved that we finally got to bringing back some of the cast, the transport vehicle from Rebels. The highlight though has to go to the ending. The clean reinforcement troops, Death Troopers and the weight the show gave to Gideon's TIE were great. Also I'm glad Giancarlo Esposito finally showed up, I've been looking forward to him. I'd go:

Chapter 7
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 1
Chapter 5
Chapter 4

Last edited:
Chapter 7
Chapter 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 5

For me its:

1. Chapter 7
2. Chapter 3
3. Chapter 2
4. Chapter 6
5. Chapter 1
6. Chapter 4
7. Chapter 5

... the transport vehicle from Rebels.

I thought it was the Kenner toy from 1979
Remember wanting that thing, even though it never appeared in the movies, now seeing it in live action is surreal.
Wonder if Favreau had one?

Zc8NsKq.jpg

Thought it was hysterical you could hear breaking like it had wheels like the toy, as it came to a stop.
Even though it's floating. :D
mandalorian-7-troop-transport.jpg

Last edited:
This episode gave me exactly what I wanted. Chow and Famuyiwa really have done an excellent job with their episodes and are the ones I foresee myself revisiting the most of these 7. I loved that we finally got to bringing back some of the cast, the transport vehicle from Rebels. The highlight though has to go to the ending. The clean reinforcement troops, Death Troopers and the weight the show gave to Gideon's TIE were great. Also I'm glad Giancarlo Esposito finally showed up, I've been looking forward to him. I'd go:

Chapter 7
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 1
Chapter 5
Chapter 4
Taika: Hold my beer. :o

I'm hoping the next episode starts with a shot of him where the last shot ended and he starts to slowly move and let's Mando know the child got snatched

Anyone else hoping desperately that Kuiil isn’t actually dead?

Season 1 has enough plot credits to bring back Fennec Shand or Kuiil, but not both. I like Kuiil — we all do — but I think we've already seen everything important about him that pertains to the characters on this show. Shand, though, has more to say to Mando that will influence Mando's life choices.

Absolutely loved Moff Gideon and his Death Troopers. Herzog’s speech about order and Chaos genuinely felt like it was on par with his usual creepy monologues from his own films.

Great episod. To bad what happend to Kuiil. But what was expected . Often tv shows brings back charechter just to kill them off

Did the kid go dark?No I dont Think so . I Think he did senes somthing deceitful in Cara .

The Kid was shaking his head then Mando tells him that Cara is a friend while he's doing a sounds of denial . He is also trying to hold Mandos Eye Contact the hole time Mando is Holding him .

I think he is just a very young being that saw a conflict and tried to protect his friend and caregiver. It was probably just instinct, and probably not a decision based on light side or dark side concepts.

And I dont think he knows Cara is deceitful. Hes just really attached to Mando. Like a bird that's imprinted on a human that saved it after it fell from the nest. Mando is essentially Gizmo's mama by this point. Any separation or change in the status quo is going to upset the little one some.

@Lencho01 I appreciate your enthusiasm and realize this is the spoiler thread for the episode, but that doesn't mean you need to post the whole episode in gifs, lol. Nothing wrong with posting a few of your favorite bits in gifs, but we DO have a thread for Mandalorian gifs that these massive gif dumps would be better-suited to, and that way it won't bog down the page-loading time too much for the folks who are coming here mainly to actually discuss the episode, per the thread title. Remember, some people have slower internet than others, and some are even using their data plans if they aren't near wi-fi, and we don't want it to be a pain for anyone to load these discussion threads if we can help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"