Daredevil Daredevil: FULL SEASON THREE Discussion Thread (Beware, Spoilers Galore!)

I mean, that's just one of a few things I'd have changed: I'd have had Matt be the one to intervene on Karen's visit to Fisk (giving us another Matt vs. Fisk fight scene), and I'd have had Matt be Karen's lawyer after the Bulletin attack.

None of that makes any sense.

I'm still grieving. I wish there was at least some indication that this (and the rest of the remaining Marvel seasons) was getting a home release. There's been nothing since Iron Fist 1, and now everything is cancelled. I own the first two season steelbooks. I'm gonna be gutted if I can't complete the set.

Finally got round to watching Season 3 of Daredevil after avoiding it for so long simply because I was sad it ended and didn't want to end up loving another season knowing there will be no more of it.

I mean after season 2 of Iron Fist I was gutted it was cancelled even though it wasn't the best but I thought the teases for season 3 looked awesome.

While im still sad that its all over so glad I finally watched it as even though I believe Daredevil's team had no idea about cancelation they've managed to leave it in such a place where this almost seems suited as an end to the show.

Big thanks to the incredible cast and crew for making it a fitting send off for the character
Jay+Ali+IMDb+New+York+Comic+Con+Day+2+M07D8aDYP8Jl.jpg

I enjoyed all of it. It had its flaws, but this was clearly the best out of the Netflix shows. I hope everyone involved goes onto do great things in the meantime, but in a few years I'd like to see the same people playing Daredevil and Kingpin in a Spider-man film. If contracts will allow.

Gimme that goddamn blu ray. Younger me took physical media for granted.

For me, this was the easiest season of all of Netflix Marvel to get engaged and invested in. But I do think that Bullseye wearing the DD suit and doing Kingpin a favor was not built up the best way possible. Dex called Fisk trash and in the same episode that happened, rushed.

I wish camera operators had more steady hands and shoulders on this one, cause some of the action shots left me disoriented, and I couldn't appreciate walking Matt out of prison scene and the final battle to their fullest.

So I finally watched season 3 yesterday and today and boy was that great television. I’m glad I waited to watch it since waiting years through the cancellation and not knowing if there would be a continuation would’ve been torture .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"