DC Universe - Justice Society: World War II

Since WW is in this,

I’m betting Supes and Bats will show up at the end just a cameo with no lines.

So we have this rebooted universe’s Wonder Woman (Katnic) and Flash (Bomer) now?

I know they haven’t committed to it yet, but the animation is identical, yes?

Seems like Flash will be traveling back in time to WWII where he’ll encounter the first Flash, JSA and Wonder Woman. Do we have any idea who the threat/villain is?

Im guessing this type of animation is very cheap so they decided to stick to it.

Wonder Woman has very interesting hair...
JSWWII-group-H-2020-1609971325-928x523.jpg
Maybe it'll look worse in motion (as it did in Man of Tomorrow), but the art style at least seems to suit the golden age look more.

“New Justice League movie” honestly Digital Spy are useless :facepalm:

I mean, the movie is confirmed to have 3 Justice League members.

Plus, DS probably knew 'Justice Society' wouldn't get as many clicks.

It's starting to sound like you just hold a grudge against Digital Spy or something. Did you get banned from their forums?

From the Sneak Peak it looks like this takes place after Apokolips War when Flash rebooted the time line again.

Apparently they are keeping with Diana having an accent which I like!

Hoping this is Dinah Drake and not DLL as Black Canary. They can make DD as Dinahs grandmother lol but I do see she has the Canary Cry.

Also...Aquaman..interesting. Not sure if this is supposed to be the start of a new continuity? If so then Aquaman is immortal now?

I’m seeing some people complaining about WW having an accent in this on Twitter, and I’d rather she sounds like she’s from another place (she isn’t American anyway) than have her sound like she was born and raised in the US. It actually makes more sense.

Funny, the premise for this film sounds similar to an idea I had for a potential Flashpoint film to reset the DCEU continuity, where Barry would follow the Reverse Flash back in time to stop him from stealing the chemicals that create Jay Garrick’s Flash and giving them to the Nazis to create their own Flash army, which would potentially create an alternate timeline where Nazi Germany wins WWII and takes over the world.

I’m seeing some people complaining about WW having an accent in this on Twitter, and I’d rather she sounds like she’s from another place (she isn’t American anyway) than have her sound like she was born and raised in the US. It actually makes more sense.

tumblr_mqnozdGcbj1qkostdo1_500.gif

She from an ancient grecian island...of course she should have an accent lol.

This will probably be my first DC animated movie that I buy when it comes out...havent done that in what feels like 5 years?

Looks fun; I’m in. When’s this coming out again?

Apparently they are keeping with Diana having an accent which I like!

Hoping this is Dinah Drake and not DLL as Black Canary. They can make DD as Dinahs grandmother lol but I do see she has the Canary Cry.

Also...Aquaman..interesting. Not sure if this is supposed to be the start of a new continuity? If so then Aquaman is immortal now?

Where did you see Aquaman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"