Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion - Part 3

Pretty funny trailer, actually. Fred's being a good sport. He'll never escape Princess Bride.

Pretty funny trailer, actually. Fred's being a good sport. He'll never escape Princess Bride.

Savage has always been a good sport. Seems like a great guy. And he's cut out his niche, and is a pretty prolific television director.

Okay that marvel bit was Hilarious! I’ll say it again I think this could be funnier than that mess we got in May. It’s the same movie but the new scenes for the pg-13 rating I hope have made them actually get more creative with the jokes.

It's basically gonna be Deadpool 2 Abridged.

Loved the Marvel / Nickelback joke :funny: also the Up bit with the old couple :funny:

Okay that marvel bit was Hilarious! I’ll say it again I think this could be funnier than that mess we got in May. It’s the same movie but the new scenes for the pg-13 rating I hope have made them actually get more creative with the jokes.

What we got in May was far from being a mess, but whatever.

It's fun seeing the movie acknowledging that these Fox movies are not "real Marvel" in such a way :hehe:

Fred Savage's just...look of utter shock and disbelief at Deadpool and him even being there in that bed was great.

I love how geek outlets immediately jumped to interpret this as potential Wolverine news when all Jackman said was that it'd be an announcement. It could literally be anything.

Heck, it could be The Greatest Showman 2.

I think this is Ryan Reynolds trying to see if a different version of Deadpool works too, so he can stay and play in the MCU.

I think this is Ryan Reynolds trying to see if a different version of Deadpool works too, so he can stay and play in the MCU.

Many think this is for the sake of the MCU. but if you think about it the Joke about them being with licensed by FOX will be dated by the time the move to Disney happens, so you can imagine that line was a very much an of the moment joke, which means this version of the film was probably planned out in the same way. of the moment and not of the future.

Deadpool censoring himself with a beeper is goddamn funny. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"