Dick Grayson Casting Thread

He won't be in a couple of years.

How about my other suggestion then?

Today's suggestions: Lewis MacDougall or Oakes Fegley

Finn Wolfhard and Noah Schnapp are my other choices
Grayson Things? Stranger D*cks? :word:

Sorry for my bad humor.

Which one is your third choice, Finn or Noah?

How much furher down on the scale would you say Oakes and Lewis are?

I definitely want someone who looks like a teenager even if the actor is in their 20s. I'm not overly enthusiastic about doing an adult version to make it more believable. If you're bothering to use Robin then have the balls to make him a teen or tween. Oh child endangerment blah blah blah. I don't care. I'd prefer Robin not be done at all then.

Would you say he's a good suggestion for Robin? Or does the curly hair speak against him?

He had some pretty solid emotional moments with Shia who was his father in the film, so that helps.. i'm also of the lot that doesn't need the actors hair to perfectly match the character so I don't mind it. Lol

The kid from Jojo Rabbit will be age appropriate by the time Dick is introduced

He had some pretty solid emotional moments with Shia who was his father in the film, so that helps.. i'm also of the lot that doesn't need the actors hair to perfectly match the character so I don't mind it. Lol
Sounds good. Let's keep Jupe as a serious condender for the part, next to Levi Miller.

Same. Finn is completely and utterly wrong for the role. Absolutely nothing about him makes me think he'd be a good Grayson.
Warner Brothers... *cough*... always cast against character.

With that said, I hope they make an exception to their own rule for Robin. It really needs to be the obvious actor.

Suggestions for today: Noah Schnapp and Lewis MacDougall

Joel Courtney would make a perfect Nightwing. Unfortunately he’s now too old for Robin.

Joel Courtney would make a perfect Nightwing. Unfortunately he’s now too old for Robin.
Oh, that's actually very good. :wow:

I forgot all about him. But it would have been cool. He would have suited Robin a lot.

Sigh, another missed opportunity. :(

Instead of JGL being named "Robin", they could have Dick Grayson be one of the orphan kids in DKR. During the final scenes we find out that The Graysons were murdered by Bane, and Dick stumbles across a secret doorway down to the Batcave at the end.

04-jakwmc4.jpg

Oh, that's actually very good. :wow:

I forgot all about him. But it would have been cool. He would have suited Robin a lot.

Sigh, another missed opportunity. :(
He has grown up to look just like Nightwing, ironically.

upload_2020-7-15_15-46-13.jpeg
upload_2020-7-15_15-46-58.jpeg
But most of all, he has some definite acting chops. It’s a shame he will never be given a Robin chance, but he should be on the short list if a Nightwing film ever gets any traction.

He has grown up to look just like Nightwing, ironically.

View attachment 35782
View attachment 35783
But most of all, he has some definite acting chops. It’s a shame he will never be given a Robin chance, but he should be on the short list if a Nightwing film ever gets any traction.
Give him the Nightwing movie!
(don't know what happened to that project).

Joel as Grayson. Then Todd can be either Noah Schnapp or Lewis MacDougall

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"