Discussion: General Election 2024

Haley was a completely useless and uninspiring candidate, if they were serious about blocking Trump and they had a clue, they would have found a better candidate.

Perhaps that was the intention with Ron De Santos, and he underperformed.

But honestly I think that they don't realize that Bush/Romney ideology is something even the GOP base has moved on from.

Last edited:

My first thought was "well, if he can't get south Dakota's dog killing governor, why not North Dakota's governor ..." But I want to assume it's more complex than that.

IMO South Carolina Senator Tim Scott is the best choice from a purely political perspective, but there might be issues about him I don't know about.

He's still a whack job, saying 25% of Americans know someone who was killed by the vaccine. What bs.
There's a huge number of excess deaths right now, but it's not easy to show that these are due to the vaccines and not the impact of multiple COVID infections.

I don't actually know, and I'm not predisposed to thinking that all vaccines are safe, but I think it's more likely to be the impact of repeat COVID infections, damaging our immune, central nervous, and cardiovascular systems.

When COVID emerged everybody noticed that it damaged the lungs. It did, and then the omicron variant emerged, dominated, and it didn't damage the lungs so people thought we were done. But the other damage is ongoing.

There's a huge number of excess deaths right now, but it's not easy to show that these are due to the vaccines and not the impact of multiple COVID infections.

I don't actually know, and I'm not predisposed to thinking that all vaccines are safe, but I think it's more likely to be the impact of repeat COVID infections, damaging our immune, central nervous, and cardiovascular systems.

When COVID emerged everybody noticed that it damaged the lungs. It did, and then the omicron variant emerged, dominated, and it didn't damage the lungs so people thought we were done. But the other damage is ongoing.
Yeah, I'm thinking the deaths are more covid related than from the vaccines. I trust vaccines myself. :) And there is much about covid we still don't know.

DeSantis has to kiss the ring. :o

Robinson in NC is another anchor for Trump.

It's not that 3rd party bids are stupid. I can understand why Nader ran, but when things don't work, it's also a good idea to ask yourself why and if another avenue isn't available......like working on getting progressive candidates of ANY party elected in national, state, and local legislators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"