Discussion: General Election 2024

So, given that today is May 1 and the FL "pro-life law" LOL went into effect, if I'm Biden and the Dems, I hit FL hard with the message that if the Dems get control of the senate, house, and WH, we PROMISE you that we will codify Roe in federal law. Let the Repubs talk about 15, 16, whatever weeks. Let THEM haggle over whether the mother's life is in danger or whether there are possible serious health concerns before a woman can get the health care she needs. Make it a clear and simple message......We will overturn Dobbs through legislation....period.....end of discussion.

While Kennedy's victory was widely anticipated in the left-leaning district, the vote margin between both candidates was much larger than forecast.

Kennedy won by more than 36 percentage points—a massive performance by the Democratic Party. The Cook Political Report, an independent newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns, had expected Kennedy to win the seat by 9 percentage points.

Polling and prognosticators have continuously underestimated Democratic electoral strength for years now.

So, given that today is May 1 and the FL "pro-life law" LOL went into effect, if I'm Biden and the Dems, I hit FL hard with the message that if the Dems get control of the senate, house, and WH, we PROMISE you that we will codify Roe in federal law. Let the Repubs talk about 15, 16, whatever weeks. Let THEM haggle over whether the mother's life is in danger or whether there are possible serious health concerns before a woman can get the health care she needs. Make it a clear and simple message......We will overturn Dobbs through legislation....period.....end of discussion.
I hope they take this advice as well.

Vance, Rubio, Burgum and Scott among leading contenders
Trump says he will likely announce running mate in July

Vance, Rubio, Burgum and Scott among leading contenders
Trump says he will likely announce running mate in July
It won't be Scott. He's running for re-election. Just the idea that it could be Rubio just freaking kills me. I could even write the campaign ads. :funny: If I'm not mistaken, one of them would have to no longer be a resident of FL if Marco the chickenS*** were to be picked.

EDIT: Trump's transactional nature shouldn't surprise me, but it always does.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"