Doom Patrol Doom Patrol TV Show Greenlit

That's great of him to be paying out the remainder of their salaries for the season.

Really glad to hear the news. It already feels like its been forever since Season 1 ended and hopefully Season 2 is just as great, especially after the switch to HBOMax.

They're still selling Doom Patrol's 1st season on DVD for $10 at Walmart.

Ooh, first look at Dorothy. :hehe:

I can see the 2nd season of Doom Patrol being a bizarre combination of Wizard of Oz and Alice In Wonderland. This should be interesting.

So stoked. Season 1 is one of my favorite seasons of TV ever.

So stoked! Loved season 1 and hopefully the move to HBO Max means more people get to see it! Can’t wait for June 25th!

Hopefully we can get some new members like Space Case, Bumblebee, Lotion the Cat, Mal Duncan, Lucius Reynolds...etc. Too bad they made Mento, Tempest, Celsius, and Lodestone older... would have loved to have seen them as members too

Another trailer!

Man, is it me or has the production values been improved? They’re definitely working with a bigger budget this time. I’ve read that HBO Max was involved in the production and I think it shows.

Last edited:
Man, is it me or has the production values been improved? They’re definitely working with a bigger budget this time. I’ve read that HBO Max was involved in the production and I think it shows.
Yeah, some of the CGI looks really, really good. Love Life was recently renewed for season 2 relatively close to when it finished airing, so it makes me hopeful that Max can renew this for season 3 if viewership is good enough (and if season 2 is as good or better than the first one too, ofc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"