E3 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks Spike TV will not be airing it

Hope Ubisoft's conference is better than last year. Laser tag and awkward hosts are not the way of the future.

Well there'll no doubt be some Ghost Recon and AC stuff.... Also, good chance for new Splinter Cell after those leaked Splinter Cell 6 screens a while back.

Yeah I have G4TV playing on my TV and the gametrailers stream up online at the same time.

Well there'll no doubt be some Ghost Recon and AC stuff.... Also, good chance for new Splinter Cell after those leaked Splinter Cell 6 screens a while back.

Yea id like to see some Splinter Cell. I also fully expect it to be multi plat since it wasnt shown at MS's conference

****ing G4 these people should know by now that more people have Spike then G4 thanks to Direct TV
I think they mentioned something about Ubisoft being a sponsor or promoter of G4TV, so that could be a reason why they're doing the coverage.

****ing G4 these people should know by now that more people have Spike then G4 thanks to Direct TV

I'm in the same boat. E3 time would always usually be the only time I'd ever watch G4. :o

I think they mentioned something about Ubisoft being a sponsor or promoter of G4TV, so that could be a reason why they're doing the coverage.

It still means that less people will see those conferences heh

I've never tried to watch this stuff on TV, the internet is the best way to catch everything easily.

Man, I remember the days when I would have to wait for my brother to get a new issue of GamePro in order to just see a couple of screenshots of new games. :o

Repost for everyone.

E3times.png

For me, it was old EGM back in the days of Sushi-X and Seanbaby. :awesome:

I still have old issues of GamePro, back when gaming magazines were easily 200 pages long.

Hope Ubisoft has something to say about Beyond Good and Evil Two.

There must be more people online now because streams are getting ******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"