The E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread

Is there a youtube link for T2's e3 livestream. I can't find one.

The neXt I'm waiting for is Capcom but I won't be able to watch it live because I need to sleep. I barely kept my eyes opened for the entire presentation of Ubisoft.
Okay just watched Take 2's e3. That was the worst. Their employees just had a zoom chat.

I wonder if some of these publishers are saving their reveals to the rumoured July Sony State of Play?

I think this E3 is done for me. Xbox had the best presentation. While I'm only looking forward to Nintendo's reveal of Super Switch but their games aren't for me.

I have realistic expectations of Nintendo. I am also curious what kind of anime nonsense Bandai Namco will have at their thing tonight.

Hard to get hyped for a series where the spin off has surpassed it in every way. :hehe:

Maybe I will be able to play it this time. If they get rid of the stupid weapon crap.

I mean, NMH has a set release in August and has had coverage. I highly encourage you to find their latest overview trailer. Its great.

The lack of news on Bayo is definitely concerning.

A lot of stuff in the industry has been setback by COVID19 and we're now more than this time last year seeing the public-facing effects of it.

Huh, Nintendo also didn't mention the Diamond/Pearl remakes. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"