E3 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do these guys attempt to make jokes?

THANK YOU Gearbox for giving me another WWII game. Seriously. I'm tired of this Modern crap.

I love Gearbox, and Borderlands 2 needs to happen soon.

This Furious 4 game looks...eh

Kinda like what I expected Inglourious Basterds to be, but...eh

Show me Paramount and Spielberg and give me anything other than Indiana Jones and I'm going to be disappointed...

Ha, the Furious Four looks fun, it's quite over-the-top and one of them is named Crockett. :up:

Brothers in Arms: Inglorious Basterds Edition.

Far Cry 3 was interesting. Felt a lot more realistic than most of the shooters I've seen.

Rayman & Tin Tin. Screw you Call Of Duty & the rest

This guy must have just watched Wayne's World. Lol.

So...who is this guy doing the Ubisoft conference? I barely tuned it. He's a little too "hilarious" for my taste.

So...who is this guy doing the Ubisoft conference? I barely tuned it. He's a little too "hilarious" for my taste.

He apparently works for Ubisoft and goes around the world talking about the brand... his job title was given as Mr. Caffeine. I wonder what this would look like 25 years ago.

Yet another year where all the shooters bleed into each other.

They bleeped **** to late!!! Uuuuh ooooh!
Haha, they've done it quite a few times already. It's even funnier though because I'm listening to it online too without the bleeps and sometimes they bleep out whole phrases but fail to with just one word.

Snapping a guys neck and then going "Shhhh" Will always be the most badass thing a soldier can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"