The E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread

Oh **** no.....i was really looking forward to this...to end up as another cheap cash grab live service scamothon game...pity.

A damn shame.
It is. I really hope they announce the new Switch on Tuesday. I need to grab that for No More Heroes 3 and Bayonetta 3.

How does the Team Ninja Final Fantasy game look? I read the leaks before hand and I'm very interested.

Square Enix coming for that title of worst video game company. That conference was a lot of micro transaction and mobile games. If not for Team Ninja and Life Is Strange, that would have been a complete downer of a presentation imo.

How does the Ninja Theory Final Fantasy game look? I read the leaks before hand and I'm very interested.
I am not big on the art design, but the actual gameplay looks legit. Very Ninja Gaiden. You can feel #4 coming in it.

E3yZgsBUYAAGtS1

Indeed Shadow the Hedgehog for Final Fantasy fans. The gameplay could be pretty decent but that teenage edgelord dialogue gets a 0/10. Chaos, chaos, chaos, chaos? Chaos.

51Q926RAK6L.jpg

Square Enix coming for that title of worst video game company. That conference was a lot of micro transaction and mobile games. If not for Team Ninja and Life Is Strange, that would have been a complete downer of a presentation imo.
Seriously, my expectations were low but... what the hell SE?

I like edgy boys but that FF Origin was a little too much. Also not a fan of the character designs. Hopefully Team Ninja can at least deliver with the gameplay.

I’m glad we were able to announce this new FINAL FANTASY game—an action game in which Jack, a Warrior of Light(?), lays waste to monsters while being bathed in the spray of their blood. I'm a huge fan of the FINAL FANTASY series myself, so I'm going to work hard towards release so that this blood-stained Jack can become a hero!
Some time passed without anything coming of it, but separately I was also thinking to myself about another plan for a new series of FINAL FANTASY titles revolving around "the story of an angry man". Even more time passed, at which point I received a request for a new plan, so I combined these two ideas to come up with this.

https://images.gamespress.com/Conte...9275/Origin_-_Developer_Comments_EN_FINAL.pdf

Might be a top corporate edict, because they claimed Dragon Quest XII is dark and edgy now too. Because that's what non-Japanese want, so they think.

Dragon Quest XII: The Flames Of Fate Is Running On Unreal Engine 5

Dragon Quest XII has been described as a much "darker" and adult-themed take on the long-running series. There'll also be some decision-making in the game that will shape how the game unfolds, and the command battle system will undergo some changes.

Also all these recent new (not remakes) FF-branded games (including XV) have pushed back female characters into the background. Truly the era of the dudebro is ascendant within Square Enix again.

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Yeah my interest in this Team Ninja FF game has diminished somewhat.

It was cringe.

Fans are not happy with Squeenix. The trailers from today are getting a lot of dislikes on their YT channel.

A shame because I don't think the Life is Strange remaster deserves it.

Has Square made any kind of official statement? Curious if they'll delay and reboot, cancel, or dump it onto the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"