The E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread

Man, this gameplay is rough. Controlling AI companions is going to be a pain.
And it comes out in October. This is not good imo. Not at all. A vertical slice should not look like this. This is the best they got, and it does not look solid at all.

Well, they have licensed music. So this game's budget is probably going to be pretty huge.

Haven't been keeping up too much with the news today, but caught this Guardians' presentation. That looked really bad. Possibly worse than Avengers, which is shocking.
It looks unplayable with that framerate. It's impressive really.

Also my brother said Peter looked like a create-a-character, and now I can't unsee it. :funny:

So they are showing a bunch of not real trailers. What is the point of this?

Oh, **** Platinum!!! :mrk:

Is this what they did with their Scalebound assets? That is the vibe I get.

It looks unplayable with that framerate. It's impressive really.

Also my brother said Peter looked like a create-a-character, and now I can't unsee it. :funny:
Oh god, your brother is so right :funny:

Seriously though, what is with these Marvel games. How could you show that as your first preview, especially when the game comes out in 4 months?! Everything looks so freaking rough, and the fact that they decided to only allow you to play as Quill from the beginning is head scratching :loco:

I love Platinum, but this game isn't really doing it for me. Saito even seems to be director and still no. It just feels off, but I will wait to see more. They haven't failed me yet.

Wait, live service? No.... :csad:

I really need Bayonetta 3 news on Tuesday now.

Oh god, your brother is so right :funny:

Seriously though, what is with these Marvel games. How could you show that as your first preview, especially when the game comes out in 4 months?! Everything looks so freaking rough, and the fact that they decided to only allow you to play as Quill from the beginning is head scratching :loco:
They gave it to the wrong company. All the complaints with EA over Star Wars, but if you play Battlefront or Fallen Order, the game play and production values are legit. Not here. These both feel like money grabs off the IP completely.

To be real, the "remaster" for the Life Is Strange games don't look that much better. :hehe:

I am digging the look of the new one, and the singer voice actor is very pretty.

Wait, Team Ninja is making a Final Fantasy game? Also this looks like a crossover of Ninja Gaiden/Nioh in terms of gameplay. Ninja Gaiden 4 must be on the horizon. Good.

I don't like the art style, but the gameplay looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"