Elder Scrolls V - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...quite a few of them. In fact, some of the early mods are those that that enable you to take unlimited followers

Ah great, I love seeing epic battles unfold that I've set up with my own personal army.

Yeah..combine that with a mod that lets you and your followers ride horses,the skirmishes in Skyrim takes a whole new meaning

Oh wow that sounds awesome. Full on charge across the plains into each other!

Oh yeah..Helgen reborn! i have that mod installed but i haven't gotten around to play it yet. How good is it?

It is a superb Mod! The voice acting is pretty good for it being a fan Mod. The storyline the creator concocted is very engaging. There's even a location that is reminiscent of the Oblivion Arena which I think gives you radiant quests after completing the storyline though I haven't tested that out yet. I must re-mention how awesome the private Tower is. You get a lot of space to store your things. There's a ton of mannequins for armors, weapons racks and even a diisplay for your Dragon Priest masks.

I've also downloaded a mod that gives you the ability to equip cloaks on you and your followers, which seems like a pretty small an alteration but when you see Hold Guards, Imperials, Stormcloaks, etc. wearing pretty unique cloaks and capes it's just that little added effect that makes a difference, almost like you could say those in the capes are officers of rank or something. The other Mod I downloaded is Moonpath to Elsewyr which I have seen in video reviews is very well constructed and fully immersible.

2012-10-20_00003.jpg

Is that Lydia in full Monster Hunter Blademaster/Gunner Mix Rathalos Armor?
Rathalos-Blademaster.png
Rathalos-Gunner.png

Last edited:
Yeah..it's a monster hunters armor mod. Got it from a Chinese mod site. They've got armors and weapons too...

It's Jenassa that's wearing it btw. Lydia is the one in the middle wearing the Witcher clothing. The other one is Serana.

The monster hunter mod is low-res, so it doesn't look all that good IMO.

If you want them, i'll PM you the link because it's NSFW

It is a superb Mod! The voice acting is pretty good for it being a fan Mod. The storyline the creator concocted is very engaging. There's even a location that is reminiscent of the Oblivion Arena which I think gives you radiant quests after completing the storyline though I haven't tested that out yet. I must re-mention how awesome the private Tower is. You get a lot of space to store your things. There's a ton of mannequins for armors, weapons racks and even a diisplay for your Dragon Priest masks.

Good to hear! like i said, i haven't got around to play it yet.But i've been hearing good things about it.

You really should try that interesting NPC mod too...it's that damn good!

Last edited:
Hmmm...I might have to ask a few tech savvy Monster Hunter buds from the MH Wiki forums if they are game at making some Skyrim Monster Hunter Armor Mods or if they know of any good ones. I know I saw a Mod that reskinned several of the monsters to be Monster Hunter Monsters. Chyeck out this video:

That is probably the easiest Diablos hunt ever! Anyone that has played Monster Hunter knows what I'm talking about. :D

I've seen that vid before. I think i know where to find that mod...if it's still there.

You're an Anime fan too, right? have you tried any of the Anime mod out there?

I've seen the MLP mods for Skyrim. They're just strange. What other really weird mods are there?

Last edited:
I've seen that vid before. I think i know where to find that mod...if it's still there.

You're an Anime fan too, right? have you tried any of the Anime mod out there?

I do like Anime yes. I've been trying to keep my Mods pretty much Lore friendly though.

Yeah..that's what i told myself when i first started using mods for Skyrim.Now, a couple of years later,my character has evolved from being a true Nord gal to Ada Wong,Sydney from FO3,Cmdr Sheppard and everything else in between.

My Skyrim has seen invasion from monsters from other games, strange, otherwordly weapons like the Plasma cutter,big anime swords,laser pistols, machine guns,oh, and the Normandy crashed near Whiterun too!

In short...my Skyrim is a strange, strange place now

Anyway, now that you're playing on PC, you should post your character here. I'm betting you're making tons of screenshots now anyway...

I guess the games are a lot shorter if you just stick to the main campaign.

I downloaded the Pyramid Head mod for my character. I've been using the helmet anyway, along with some normal armor. Didn't craft the Great Knife though, because the person modded it to be an instant kill weapon.

So once again, I scrapped my entire previous campaign and started an entirely new one. Only using MODs that I deem truly important and mostly trying to stick to the main quest. And boy, did I have a hairy fight on my hands just now.

I was on my first trip to Riften, when I suddenly ran into a trio of Vampires and a pack of Wolves. A situation I wouldn't have bothered with, if I could just outrun them. Well, I could, but for some reason I can't exit combat anymore, even if I'm way out of range. So I had to fight. Of course I wouldn't stand a chance, so I turned my horse around and decided to have a group of Stormcloaks help me out. I got off my horse, conjured a Wolf and got combat ready. And the massacre began. The Stormcloaks charged into the Vampires, my Wolf alongside them, as I buried one arrow after another into their undead bodies.

Well, it didn't take long and all the Stormcloaks were dead, with the Vampires looking spry as ever. So now I had no other choice but to engage them in close combat. I was hacking away at the bastards, but their health seemed to barely go down and I was already chucking Health Potions. It looked dire, but then suddenly two Vigilants of Stendarr arrived, and helped me to beat the snot out of them.

It's not often that I have exciting encounters like that, that also end in my favor.

That sounds amazing. Capture it next time so we can see too. :woot:

I've been playing Skyrim a lot on PS3 recently, making new characters I wanted to make when I first got the game. I make a backstory for each of these characters and set them down a specific path as in keep each to one or no specific organization. I'm really liking my Argonian thief, I'm playing the game so differently than before. Using stealth I feel like I'm playing the Thief or Splinter Cell ignoring any enemies I can stealthily and only going for the objective, it feels awesome! And being a werewolf is really cool, I discovered that with my Nord character who joined the Companions. I'm thinking my next character will be a Redgaurd who will have affiliations with as many organizations as possible, be the most interesting man in Tamriel, then go nuts as a vampire. :D that will be a slow process....

I thinking about getting the PC version for the shorter load times and mods, and well create completely new characters and play-styles probably hehe. This game has so much to it and I've hardly explored anything! I could probably get the 360 version too and play all three versions lol.

I've been playing this entire new campaign now without fast travel. Except when I use a carriage to get from town to town. Otherwise I'll walk and ride everywhere. And it's really fun like that, because something always happens along the way. It's only annoying when I have to go to the Greybeards. It's just a drag to climb that mountain every time.

I always get lost or go around in circles trying to follow the darn arrow that leads to Ivorstead so I can make my way up to the Greybeards.

*Never mind*

Last edited:
I usually run by foot or horseback to places, usually because I forget about the carriages. I sometimes don't use fast travel because I like exploring the scenery.

I tend to walk or ride everywhere as well. Especially since I get Arvak fairly early. The only times when I don't is when it'll take me more than an hour to get to a place and then I have to head nearly all the way right back.

If I could get a super-fast steed I'd probably never use fast travel. Just traversing all the scenery is a massive part of what's good about this game to me.

so no one's had major problems with the PS3 version anymore??

I got the Legendary edition on sale, but it's been sitting on my shelf. guess I'm afraid to stick it in my PS3, given all the issues the PS3 version had in the past........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"