Elder Scrolls V

So, I just picked this up for PS4 the other day, and right off the bat I noticed that the textures for everything lose their sharpness when I move the camera around, or when changing elevations like running up or down a hill.. If I quit moving the camera, its fine. But what results is the game looking like its constantly flashing..and its annoying. So annoying, I've considered just going back and playing it on my PS3. Has anyone else ran into this? Is it a bug? Thoughts or solutions? Anything would be appreciated, because I really love what they did with the upgrade, but this one thing is driving me nuts!

I couldn't say. I've played it on both, and the PS4 version looks far better on mine. I haven't noticed that problem. That said, there are some visual mods that might help a bit.

I havent seen that either. Uninstall and reinstall. Then install the "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch". Thats the one mod you should definitely install. Its widely used and will make the game more stable and will take care of the bugs that Bethesda has been too lazy to fix.

I havent seen that either. Uninstall and reinstall. Then install the "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch". Thats the one mod you should definitely install. Its widely used and will make the game more stable and will take care of the bugs that Bethesda has been too lazy to fix.

Don't mods disable trophies though? That said, thanks to both of you for your input.

I can't remember. I think they do, but mods add so much. Quests, items, better weather, more enemies, werewolf/vampire fixes, bug fixes, ect.

Another for example is I have Sylgja as a wife. By default she can only wear the miner costume on consoles. Reverse pickpocketing clothes on her won't fix it. There's a PS4 mod to give her better clothes.

Actually, it's funny. I originally played Oblivion on PC. But I overmodded it to the point of it not being fun. The game crashed constantly, I was completely OP. It wasn't until I picked it up for PS3, where I couldn't use mods, that I got back into it.

I've changed since then though. Mods add so much. I just need to balance it better. No game breaking, op mods. Just things that enhance, or add gameplay, without breaking it.

Don't mods disable trophies though? That said, thanks to both of you for your input.

Idk. But I do know one thing that disables trophies. A game being so buggy that the player doesnt want to play the game to earn trophies.:hehe:

I tend not to worry about trophies at all, but if I did I wouldnt with a game this old. Besides, I assume you've earned the trophies on ps3 or some other console? So it's not as if you're losing anything new by disabling trophies on another playthrough. Just make the game as enjoyable as you can for this play through.

But regardless of what you choose to do I hope you get the game to work better for you. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"