"Every great team needs a leader" The Mr Fantastic Thread - Part 1

I'm wanting to see this movie for 2 reasons 1. To see how bad it really is 2. Because I like the look of Miles as Reed. He doesn't look like a leading man/superhero type.

Both are terrible reasons to waste $10 and supporting Fox.

Am I the only one that was distracted by the green lights that were constantly reflected off both his and Reg Cathey's glasses?

I'll let you know in a year or two when I get around to watching it on Netflix.

Well unlike you, I dont think Fox is Satan and I have no problem giving them my money.

I agree to a point but the fact remains that Josh Trank ruined any chance for a franchise and I feel like a sequel won't make bank nor will another reboot inspire much confidence.

GOddamn, it feels like night n day with Deadpool/Xmen and then F4. The OG comic family deserves an Avengers type of quality. Shame.

No hate on Teller by me tho. He is a good actor.

tumblr_ncs3zxPGvr1qhub34o2_500.gif

I agree to a point but the fact remains that Josh Trank ruined any chance for a franchise and I feel like a sequel won't make bank nor will another reboot inspire much confidence.

Oh I completely agree I'm in no way disputing that. I think an idea could be wait a few years and have Marvel run a FF tv show on Fox. If it fails there then these Supes truly can't exist out of comic books.

It almost hurts me to say it, but Teller was the best part of this film. He was the most likeable character, imo. However, he gets nothing to work with and the script, plot, and characterization all fail him. He could've been a pretty good Mr. Fantastic.

Yeah, I admit Teller for the most part was good and I think he could have been a good Ultimate Mr Fantastic adapation, I don't see him as 616.

From seeing the movie, during the first half, I can see Teller plays a young Reed Richards pretty well. However, once "One Year Later",Teller just feels like he's playing himself, albet without the sarscam. I dont blame him, I bet it was the reshoots fault

It almost hurts me to say it, but Teller was the best part of this film. He was the most likeable character, imo. However, he gets nothing to work with and the script, plot, and characterization all fail him. He could've been a pretty good Mr. Fantastic.

Yeah, he was the best for me out of this mess. I'm glad the cast won't be hurt by this in the long run casue they are all talented. I read a draft of his next film Arms and The Dudes and it will be pretty damn great.

I feel Miles was good in the film, I reluctantly have to admit that Jordan was good as well. If the movie ended better I would love to see Miles' Reed grow into his role and develop.his relationship with Sue. I liked their conversation in the interrogation room a lot more than the 2 in the lab and library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"