First look at joker from batman: Brave and the bold

Reminds me of The Joker's design in the Legends of the Dark Knight episode from TNBA.

I might have to start watching the show. The face is a lot like the way the Joker was drawn in the 1950's, and the costume is very Batman #1.

Last edited:
I might have to start watching the show. The face is a lot like the way the Joker was drawn in the 1950's, and the costume is very Batman #1.

Defiantly, this just seems to fit with the show. I've been told, this Joker might be making his appearance in the Batman: Brave and the Bold comic first, but I'm trying to get more details...

Definitely a retro 50's Joker. I like. I will definitely get this acttion figure.

20090215-144521-1.jpg

I looooove this Joker! Cant wait for the new toy releases this year and cant wait for his turn in the series!

You guys think he will act very Ceaser Romeroish?

His hair seems a little devil-pointy, but other than that, :up:

"Mother always told me I had talent"

Heh, I love that Joker, he's so retro...I was expecting him to look like his incarnation from BTAS's "Legends of the Dark Knight". Maybe he will refuse to shave off his mustache, then that will show you how crazy he is.

"Mother always told me I had talent"

Heh, I love that Joker, he's so retro...I was expecting him to look like his incarnation from BTAS's "Legends of the Dark Knight". Maybe he will refuse to shave off his mustache, then that will show you how crazy he is.
then I WILL LOVE this show. I want a Joker with a mustache.

The more I look at the character though it just reminds me much of him in the early golden age of batman.

I'm pretty sure we're going to have to wait a while for it, but I think the creative team is going to outdo themselves when they finally include Joker in the show. The jokes/gags/props and the obvious puns should be killer. :joker:

Have any of you seen that BatmanTNAS episode where they think what he's like and one has a campy version of Bats. I think Joker in that little episode is exactly what he will be like in B&B

then I WILL LOVE this show. I want a Joker with a mustache.

The more I look at the character though it just reminds me much of him in the early golden age of batman.

I believe that's the idea. He's very much a 50's Joker. I like this figure, but again it has those god-awful holes. Let's hope they release a wave without them.

Great pics. I'd love it if Bat baddies started making more appearances.

I'm not sure if I like the show very much, it seems descent. But it would be wicked if they brought back Batman TAS.:oldrazz:

Like a Joker pic I posted in the bad art thread, this one reminds me of Joan Rivers.

Why with those hideous holes? I want to get some of these but those damned holes are really distracting and ugly...

Why with those hideous holes? I want to get some of these but those damned holes are really distracting and ugly...

This set of toys are directed at the YOUNGer group of batfans. The "holes" are where the weapons can be placed on each action figure. I love the fact that they have those holes because it allows my three year old to play with those toys independently. He can put the weapons on the action figures himself and remove them by himself. It's a much more enjoyable experience for him than playing with other action figures that have weapons that fit into it's hands. Then once you move it, it falls out.

These figures are meant for the 3+ group and can be played with hard.

Meh...3 yr old I can see not caring...but I know that by the time I was at most 6-7 I would have thought the same thing about the holes as I do now: They're fuggers...besides, they never had dumb **** like that on every figure back in the day and us churn figured out how to play with them just fine.

Why is it so hard to get a Batman series that is both...

1. Well written

and 2. Has character designs that don't look like a ******ed monkey drew them?

This is the 2nd in a row, after The Batman, that has neither of these. They can't even get it half right. The movies have gone in a sophisticated, more adult direction, and the shows have done the exact opposite, pandering to children. I miss TAS more and more every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"