Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yep... and if they thought of Davos as an enemy i doubt he'd have longclaw sitting next to him.

In the Tower of Joy scene that will be shown, do you want them to reveal the baby in any detail? Gender? Name? Or just show a baby who's gender cannot be guessed nor name given.

I think they will make it very apparent who the baby is. even if Howland is reminiscing about it. It should be obvious enough given Ned brings home a baby lol but the GA might be too stupid to realize it.

Isn't the Tower of Joy a Bran vision? I believe it was said he was on set, but that was a while again. If so, we will see Jon and his mama imo.

Isn't the Tower of Joy a Bran vision? I believe it was said he was on set, but that was a while again. If so, we will see Jon and his mama imo.

More than likely a vision yes... and the entire point of the tower of joy is to reveal Jon's parentage.

In the Tower of Joy scene that will be shown, do you want them to reveal the baby in any detail? Gender? Name? Or just show a baby who's gender cannot be guessed nor name given.

They cast Lyanna (or at least a casting description of her was leaked) a while back, so I imagine we'll see some of that "Promise me" sequence.

Promise me, Roose... Promise me...

Your mother is dead.

No... Not really... But we are getting divorced.

I think they will make it very apparent who the baby is.
BoltonKnows_zpsc4a9710a.gif

You think so? You guys still think it's Jon!

Bronn2_zpsf60b378d.gif

:) :(.

Last edited:
Well I sure as **** don't think Dany has any Stark blood.

Who does would it be besides Jon?

It could be Bran... no way that John Oliver monstrosity came from Sean Bean and Michelle Fairley.

Bran could be the incest baby of Ned and Lyanna... makes sense.

We call that theory 'Preparation H'... it feels good... on the whole.

:funny:

At least he finally got rid of that hair. My brother and I were calling him the third Stark sister.

He looks like a young Steve Coogan imo. Poor kid.

Steve Coogan kind of refined and gained some handsomeness as he aged. Especially once he cut that long hair. In his early years tho...yeesh. Maybe it will be similar for Isaac and he will outgrow this goofy looking stage. Lots of guys that don't allow themselves to go to **** do seem to gain some handsomeness in their middle ages.

Who does would it be besides Jon?

Daenerys.

Also Roose is too kind for me, it's not a theroy I invented, but support. :b

TLDR Logic reasoning:

Ned Stark never cared too much for Jon Snow, but when he 1st enters King's Landing he begins to think about Rhaegar Targaryen (if Jon was Rhaegar's son, you would assume Ned would think about Rhaegar more) and Ned's downfall and his friendship split with Robert all circles around Ned's promise to Lyanna and making sure Daenerys isn't assisnated.

If Ned's feverish dreams about Lyanna's promise have him so determined to make sure Daenerys doesn't die, why would Lyanna's promise have anything to do with Jon and why would Jon be with the Night's Watch if Ned knew how important Jon is?

There just isn't that much real evidence that Jon is a Targaryen, just some prophecies about a Blue rose in the wall.

Maybe Ned didn't believe in Rhaegar's prophecy business. He was skeptical about the Others, and even went so far as to have a holy place set up for Catelyn's new gods. Its progressive for a Northerner.

Daenerys.

Also Roose is too kind for me, it's not a theroy I invented, but support. :b

TLDR Logic reasoning:

Ned Stark never cared too much for Jon Snow, but when he 1st enters King's Landing he begins to think about Rhaegar Targaryen (if Jon was Rhaegar's son, you would assume Ned would think about Rhaegar more) and Ned's downfall and his friendship split with Robert all circles around Ned's promise to Lyanna and making sure Daenerys isn't assisnated.

If Ned's feverish dreams about Lyanna's promise have him so determined to make sure Daenerys doesn't die, why would Lyanna's promise have anything to do with Jon and why would Jon be with the Night's Watch if Ned knew how important Jon is?

There just isn't that much real evidence that Jon is a Targaryen, just some prophecies about a Blue rose in the wall.

I'm going to stop you there are say the entire theory is illogical.

....Daenerys actions and general intelligence can only be attributed to someone whose parents were brother and sister :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"