Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't give Cersei that much credit to be honest. She may seem like a mastermind in the short term but she's pretty much a dunce.

Sounds like pretty much EVERY Game of Thrones character to me, to be honest. :funny:

so... if gendry was sent away from dragonstone... an island... on a boat... Davos told him to keep the land on his left and keep rowing... so that fools been doing circles for 3 years

I'm gonna assume the boat is on the bottom of the sea by now. Let's face it, Gendry's probably crab food.

Melisandre gave him those crabs

CrabPeople.png

Gendry will come back. Reborn as the Drowned God.

Ok.. Just shut up.

I saw Dexter Morgan drive a boat into the middle of a ****ING HURRICANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He survived.

I can only assume... the Hound and Gendry will meet up and chop wood together.

Dunk and Egg FUTURISTIC SERIES

I think Gendry will come back and join up with the good guys (Jon/Daenerys). If he survives, I could see him being legitimized which would resurrect the Baratheon name.

I think Gendry will come back and join up with the good guys (Jon/Daenerys). If he survives, I could see him being legitimized which would resurrect the Baratheon name.

I hope Jorah finds a cure and makes it back. Dany or Jon will surely pardon him and give him his land and titles back.

Gendry is a simple guy. I think he wouldn't last a week as the head of major house without someone like Davos backing him up.

Daenerys wants to break the wheel. I'm not sure she would want to see the Baratheon name resurrected. The various houses jockeying for power is the source lots of chaos in Westeros.

I hope Jorah finds a cure and makes it back. Dany or Jon will surely pardon him and give him his land and titles back.

Jon wouldn't give Jorah his land and titles back over Lyanna Mormont who is the current head of house Mormont. Lyanna has supported and backed him.

Jorah could be offered lands and titles that belonged to the Umbers or Karstark or Boltons as they have seemingly been wiped out.

Jon wouldn't give Jorah his land and titles back over Lyanna Mormont who is the current head of house Mormont. Lyanna has supported and backed him.

Jorah could be offered lands and titles that belonged to the Umbers or Karstark or Boltons as they have seemingly been wiped out.
Wonder if Jorah will ever meet Lyanna in the show. She is by far the best Northern leader!

You know, with all of the major characters that died in the last episode of the show, I suddenly realised that I never actually considered it a possibility that in the end, there might not be a kingdom to rule anymore and all the major houses and all the major characters (Jaime, Jon, Dany) might all be dead...

You know, with all of the major characters that died in the last episode of the show, I suddenly realised that I never actually considered it a possibility that in the end, there might not be a kingdom to rule anymore and all the major houses and all the major characters (Jaime, Jon, Dany) might all be dead...

Both Bran and Dany have seen visions of the Iron Throne empty.
Dany in her vision got really close but never touched it. She was sidetracked by another vision of Drogo and her son in a tent that was tempting her to stay there in the Warlock tower in that illusion while the warlocks leeched the dragons' power.

Is that vision alluding to the end being no one sitting on the throne? Might be. It also might allude to her not obtaining it because of love.

I just want to be clear and note that after the last episode Game of Thrones has cemented itself as the best t.v show that we'll probably ever see. This has been the only show to bring this level of warranted epicness because it felt so well earned.

It felt so real and palpable to all of us I think.

Yeah. The thing I love about this show is moments like Jon being proclaimed King in the North feel like they were actually earned.

Even Daenerys had to hustle to raise an army and finally return to Westeros.

If they were going to bring back a veteran, they should have got Alex Graves.

Miguel better be directing at least 4 eps in S8, lol.

And boo to Mark Mylod coming back. He's my least favorite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"