Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yall think Cersei and Jaime will no longer hide their relationship? She thinks she is entirely secure and has blown up the Sept. No one in KL aside from Jaime is going to speak out against her, and her children are all dead so she doesnt have to keep up the charade for theie sakes anymore.

Perfect timing for her to mistakenly believe she can do better without him and slowly start detaching from him.

Wanted to let yall know that the retail version of the Season 6 sountrack has 7 bonus tracks that werent included in the Pandora Premiere preview. You can listen to them on Spotify or probably youtube.

The Bonus tracks are:

Lord of Light (Bonus Track): 4:16

Service of the Gods (Bonus Track): 2:48

I Need You by My Side (Bonus Track): 2:36

The Tower (Bonus Track): 2:33

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (Bonus Track) 1:44

I Choose Violence (Bonus Track): 1:48

Hodor (Bonus Track): 2:24

Oh and check this out:

tommen-dead-game-of-thrones.jpg

So they did film him jumping and the vfx were completed on the scene. It must have been cut late in post production. Wonder why they cut it?
What was cut? We saw him jump.

SO how did everyone like that lady stoneheart reveal

SO how did everyone like that lady stoneheart reveal

She looked good sitting on the throne in her black dress. You could tell from the look on her face that her heart had turned hard and cold as stone.

"Our way is the old way" -Ned Stark

So what's up with Jon wanting to hang folks like its a hobby. He didn't hang Janos.

"Our way is the old way" -Ned Stark

So what's up with Jon wanting to hang folks like its a hobby. He didn't hang Janos.

I guess he thinks hanging is appropriate for murderers. Beheading is for traitors and oath breakers.

Do yall think Baelish would be powerhungry and foolish enough to try to betray mankind or Jon to gain favor with the Night's King?

If I had my way, he'd have his tongue ripped out and be tied to the prow of someone's ship. But from what the various BTS interviews have hinted at, he might try and play Sansa against Jon, which hopefully will end in Sansa throwing him out the moon door.

Game of Thrones co-creators confirm only two more seasons (13 episodes) left for series.

It’s two more seasons we’re talking about. From pretty close to the beginning, we talked about doing this in 70-75 hours, and that’s what we’ll end up with. Call it 73 for now. What Dan says is really true, but it’s not just trying not to outstay your welcome. We’re trying to tell one cohesive story with a beginning, middle and end. As Dan said, we’ve known the end for quite some time and we’re hurtling towards it. Those last images from the show that aired last night showed that. Daenerys is finally coming back to Westeros; Jon Snow is king of the North and Cersei is sitting on the Iron Throne. And we know the Night King is up there, waiting for all of them. The pieces are on the board now. Some of the pieces have been removed from the board and we are heading toward the end game. The thing that has excited us from the beginning, back to the way we pitched it to HBO is, it’s not supposed to be an ongoing show, where every season it’s trying to figure out new story lines. We wanted it to be one giant story, without padding it out to add an extra 10 hours, or because people are still watching it. We wanted to something where, if people watched it end to end, it would make sense as one continuous story. We’re definitely heading into the end game now.

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/gam...irm-only-two-more-seasons-left-for-series-209

Since they say to consider the total show runtime to be 73 hours (1 hour = 1 episodes) and we are at 60 episodes its safe to assume that they mean 13 more episodes.

BREAKING NEWS

The Winds of Winter will be released on July 5th. Preorders get the special collectors sleeve of Lady Stoneheart hanging D&D.

She's definitely going to be in Season 7. Arya's in the Riverlands :o

BREAKING NEWS

The Winds of Winter will be released on July 5th. Preorders get the special collectors sleeve of Lady Stoneheart hanging D&D.

:awesome:

Will people hate me if I sig this? :o

Using me in a signature is a blessing from the 7... now lean your head back and let me mark you.

Cover art for the Season 6 Blu-ray/DVD. Funny how they put Ned on there instead of a living character like Jaime or Arya.

91WmJ89EpsL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm sure there will be multiple covers like always

Yeah, Best Buy will most likely do the alternate sigil covers as usual. They're running out of new house sigils for that, but I can see them having a variation of the Stark sigil considering they came out on top again this season.

a white wolf case

it would be nice if they did a throwback case, like jaime stabbing the king or something.

This season was overall very entertaining.

Cersei is my favorite character (I make ZERO apologies). So, naturally, I was very, very pleased with the season finale. I cheered.

tumblr_o9h4lq0gBB1so7o36o1_400.gif

Her victory of course makes her a dead woman walking ([BLACKOUT]And I am very certain at this point that she will be killed by Jamie[/BLACKOUT]). I will, however, enjoy every minute of her maniacal, conniving, and fabulously evil reign for as long as it will last.

Cersei is such a fabulous and wretched villain. So entertaining to watch.

I wouldn't give Cersei that much credit to be honest. She may seem like a mastermind in the short term but she's pretty much a dunce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"