Game of Thrones - Book Readers' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the **** was [BLACKOUT]Stannis[/BLACKOUT]?

Where the **** was [BLACKOUT]Stannis[/BLACKOUT]?

[BLACKOUT]Coming. His army doesn't arrive until during Jon's conversation with Mance.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Coming. His army doesn't arrive until during Jon's conversation with Mance.[/BLACKOUT]

Ohhh cool. I was afraid they had cut [BLACKOUT]his arrival until next season.[/BLACKOUT]

This episode was soooo ****ing awesome!!!

I'm reposting this because of the new thread -- They changed a couple things, right?

Didn't John Snow actually kill his little girlfriend himself and didn't the tunnel underneath Castle Black get blocked up when they killed the giant in it to the point where it couldn't be used? Or am I just remembering those things wrong?

Damn. That episode is definitely movie like in quality. That tracking shot! :awesome:

Ya the [BLACKOUT]Stannis attack[/BLACKOUT] is clearly next week. It showed parts of it in the trailer for next weeks episode.

Ohhh cool. I was afraid they had cut [BLACKOUT]his arrival until next season.[/BLACKOUT]

This episode was soooo ****ing awesome!!!

[BLACKOUT]Well, they still might, for all we know. But the shots of the mounted knights riding through the woods in the trailers imply it will be the next episode.[/BLACKOUT]

I'm reposting this because of the new thread -- They changed a couple things, right?

Didn't John Snow actually kill his little girlfriend himself and didn't the tunnel underneath Castle Black get blocked up when they killed the giant in it to the point where it couldn't be used? Or am I just remembering those things wrong?

[BLACKOUT]The killer of Ygritte is ambiguous in the books, and Jon is left to wonder if it was him or someone else. But the show took the ambiguity away.[/BLACKOUT]

So who wants to bet that...

Danny's story ends this season with her locking up her dragons in the dungeons? I bet the last shot of her scenes is a door slamming in the screaming face of Drogo.

[BLACKOUT]The killer of Ygritte is ambiguous in the books, and Jon is left to wonder if it was him or someone else. But the show took the ambiguity away.[/BLACKOUT]
Okay, thanks. :)

Danny's story ends this season with her locking up her dragons in the dungeons? I bet the last shot of her scenes is a door slamming in the screaming face of Drogo.

Probably. For her scenes of course. Stoneheart will probably be the final.

I can see that, the show does love the visual theme of a [BLACKOUT]door being shut in someone's face.[/BLACKOUT]

In terms of the next episode, [BLACKOUT]who thinks Stannis is going to have a more hands-on role in the battle with the Wildlings? In the books he's said to hang back in the rear guard, never really getting into the action, but the show has already had him lead the charge at Blackwater Bay... and it was awesome. I have an image in my head of Stannis fighting and incapacitating Mance. [/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]Yes.
I was having the same questions.
I was like "ok... Stannis soon. Then I saw the clock and it was almost 50minutes of episode and Jon was talking with sam about going with Mance. So I realised that Stannis would be left for the finale[/BLACKOUT]

This basically means that next Episode will be the best 60 minutes of absolutely everything.

Damn. That episode is definitely movie like in quality. That tracking shot! :awesome:

My wife and I loved that shot! What we didn't like is that the episode ended sooner than past episodes. There was about 8 minutes left when the credits hit.

I can see that, the show does love the visual theme of a [BLACKOUT]door being shut in someone's face.[/BLACKOUT]

In terms of the next episode, [BLACKOUT]who thinks Stannis is going to have a more hands-on role in the battle with the Wildlings? In the books he's said to hang back in the rear guard, never really getting into the action, but the show has already had him lead the charge at Blackwater Bay... and it was awesome. I have an image in my head of Stannis fighting and incapacitating Mance. [/BLACKOUT]

I'd be surprised if they use that image as the finale, since emotionally I was figuring it would be all the stuff that happens with Tyrion. Book readers will know what I'm referring to. I didn't want to put in spoiler tags for those who find it hard to resist, and it's such a good event that I don't want to spoil anyone.

Probably. For her scenes of course. Stoneheart will probably be the final.

Damn. I totally forgot about [BLACKOUT]Lady Stoneheart[/BLACKOUT]. Next week is going to be INSANE.

I'm already watching it again.

The mammoths and the giants were cool. :D Love everything about this show.

I'd be surprised if they use that image as the finale, since emotionally I was figuring it would be all the stuff that happens with Tyrion. Book readers will know what I'm referring to. I didn't want to put in spoiler tags for those who find it hard to resist, and it's such a good event that I don't want to spoil anyone.

Well, the final scene of the season will definitely be [BLACKOUT]Stoneheart, I think. But the final scene of Dany's story could be what Marvolo said.[/BLACKOUT]

It's going to be a long friggin week waiting for that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"