General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

It makes me SO mad to see Doug Jones down by double digits in Alabama. A full-fledged civl rights hero who has passed more bipartisan bills than any other senator is losing to a freaking football coach who doesn't even have his own policy platform.

Can someone translate this?

Is there any chance Democrats take the Senate?
There are presently three Senate seats that are seen as likely to flip - Arizona, Colorado and Maine. That leaves a 1-seat deficit, 2 if Jones loses Alabama, which sadly seems pretty likely. As of now, there is a wide range of very close races: IA, KS, NC, SC, GA, MT, AK, MS. So yes, there is a fairly optimistic chance of the Senate flipping. Not by much, most likely, but enough to get things done.

Can someone from Kentucky explain to this old Northerner wtf is so appealing about Mitch McConnell? Is he coasting purely on the partisan political advantage or does he emit pheremones or what?

Please do not mention McConnell and pheremones in the same post. Some of us may want to have lunch.

There are presently three Senate seats that are seen as likely to flip - Arizona, Colorado and Maine. That leaves a 1-seat deficit, 2 if Jones loses Alabama, which sadly seems pretty likely. As of now, there is a wide range of very close races: IA, KS, NC, SC, GA, MT, AK, MS. So yes, there is a fairly optimistic chance of the Senate flipping. Not by much, most likely, but enough to get things done.

I'm a bit frustrated that the jungle primary seems to be screwing up taking out Loeffler (another freaking Lieberman....). NC has been fairly steady, and with enough of a lead that I am comfortable in saying we are flipping it.

Just heard that Bloomberg paid off the fines for 25,000 felons in Florida so they can now vote. He still sucks, but that's pretty cool.

Good that he did it, but kind of ridiculous and a form of voter suppression that that needed to be done in the first place.

Can someone translate this?

Is there any chance Democrats take the Senate?

My assumption would be that if Iowa is that close on election night it’s probably safe to say that Democrats will win the Senate by a seat or two and the race will be called for Biden pretty early.

Of course donnie would brag about the number of televisions on air force one. I bet every time he takes a dump he tells the first person he sees that it was the biggest most beautiful **** in history.

Last edited:

Between this, Cory Booker and the taco trucks, I'm not fully sure the GOP understands what is actually scary....

What if you don’t have an AR whatever, would like to hang out with Cory Booker, and would love to have a really good taco truck in front of your house?

Then what do you do?

Between this, Cory Booker and the taco trucks, I'm not fully sure the GOP understands what is actually scary....

AR-15s aren't registered weapons, and they can be sold from perdon to person so its far more likely the government won't know who all has AR-15s.

But if the government ever did want to come for the guns the gun nuts would only have themselves to blame. They cant resist going on social media and making sure God and everyone knows they own an AR15. And if the GOP comes for their guns they'll say, "Of course. Of course you can take my guns. You know whats best for me. I never wanted those guns anyways."

AR-15s aren't registered weapons, and they can be sold from perdon to person so its far more likely the government won't know who all has AR-15s.

But if the government ever did want to come for the guns the gun nuts would only have themselves to blame. They cant resist going on social media and making sure God and everyone knows they own an AR15. And if the GOP comes for their guns they'll say, "Of course. Of course you can take my guns. You know whats best for me. I never wanted those guns anyways."
Ah yes a liberal slur for gun owners to make them sound like horrible smugglers. You make me sick. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"