General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's scary that so much of white America will get behind a Red Skull/Lex Luthor if he comes in an Archie Bunker package.

But it's hilarious that people still think racism is dead or that lefties soley benefit from identity politics.
The All In The Family showrunners made Bunker too likeable for American audience in the remake of Till Death Do Us Part. Alf Garnett in the original British version was much more unlikable.

The Culture War is mostly phoney when it comes to race. It is about serving the interests of the establishment by pitting 'regular people' against 'scary radicals' aka BLM.

Governments of the day against social progress have been using this old maneuver since forever. Any sort of move on the rights of minorities is treated like it will lead to the end of human civilization. Voting rights, Women's Rights, Gay Marriage, Worker's Rights, ect.

So many Conservatives are against rights that were hard fought for against the establishment. Without these rights most of us would be living as powerless serfs in an even more corrupt unfair system than we have today. Just goes to show the importance of a good historical education over dangerous ideological driven propaganda.

AR-15s aren't registered weapons, and they can be sold from perdon to person so its far more likely the government won't know who all has AR-15s.

But if the government ever did want to come for the guns the gun nuts would only have themselves to blame. They cant resist going on social media and making sure God and everyone knows they own an AR15. And if the GOP comes for their guns they'll say, "Of course. Of course you can take my guns. You know whats best for me. I never wanted those guns anyways."
Oh my God Marv you have found the overlap between the microchip vaccine conspiracy Theory and the gun confiscation conspiracy theory. It's actually a good talking point.

But if the government ever did want to come for the guns the gun nuts would only have themselves to blame. They cant resist going on social media and making sure God and everyone knows they own an AR15. And if the GOP comes for their guns they'll say, "Of course. Of course you can take my guns. You know whats best for me. I never wanted those guns anyways."

"Antifa, BLM, MS-13, MSNBC and the LHE (Liberal Hollywood Elites) are marching toward Washington THIS VERY MINUTE to overthrow Dear Leader! We need your guns NOW to fight this threat against 'Murica!"

Last edited:

Between this, Cory Booker and the taco trucks, I'm not fully sure the GOP understands what is actually scary....

The AR platform is garbage anyway compared to the SKS or AK. You're better off with out that finicky piece of junk in your collection. I know I am!

The AR platform is garbage anyway compared to the SKS or AK. You're better off with out that finicky piece of junk in your collection. I know I am!

This isn't even remotely true. Aks are garbage.

This terrifies me. I really hope he loses in a way that it cannot be argued that he lost.

If Trump loses NC and/or Florida, which we should know about pretty early, it should be pretty much over. Plus, I don't think this works in many, if any, states that Biden is going to win anyway.

If Trump loses NC and/or Florida, which we should know about pretty early, it should be pretty much over. Plus, I don't think this works in many, if any, states that Biden is going to win anyway.

If Trump tries to take the election results to a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court if he lost decisively to Biden -- they would deny him.

I hope.

Yea, what he’s trying to do with the appointed electors, the Dems can do it too.

Yea, what he’s trying to do with the appointed electors, the Dems can do it too.

Federal government can't force the states to do that. States have to certify the results before they can appoint electors. In short, Trump is blowing hot air -- trying to sow discord.

And most of the battleground states have D governors and Secretaries of States that will stand firm. Here in NC, the verified returned mail ballots are kept locked in a secure location before they are inserted into the machines. And Roy Cooper will deploy the NC National Guard if Trump or Barr tries anything funny on Election Night like impounding ballot machines.

Federal government can't force the states to do that. States have to certify the results before they can appoint electors. In short, Trump is blowing hot air -- trying to sow discord.

And most of the battleground states have D governors and Secretaries of States that will stand firm. Here in NC, the verified returned mail ballots are kept locked in a secure location before they are inserted into the machines. And Roy Cooper will deploy the NC National Guard if Trump or Barr tries anything funny on Election Night like impounding ballot machines.
If things stay the same as 2016 (and Biden is clearly doing better than Clinton), taking back PA, WI, and MI wins Biden the election. Good luck getting those governors to cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"