Solo General News/Discussion Thread-Solo: A Star Wars Story. - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Enough time to balance spectacle and character development. Gonna be nice to lose myself in the seedy underbelly of the SW universe for two hours plus.

Info about the YT-1300 freighters

jobn9ayeytr01.jpg

It's really awesome that the ship is entirely modular (modifiable). We could see various configurations and new tricks from the ol' girl if we get more Solo movies.

That... Is also very, very awesome!

I don't ever remember seeing this during the EU era, but whether it's new or not that is very cool.

Uh... Remind me again why there isn't a tie in game for this movie when Disney/Lucasfilm are rolling in dough?

Imagine a game where you can customize your own YT-1300? I'm not even a gamer and this seems a no brainer. I mean... Have a racing game where you customize a character and ship flying AGAINST the Falcon. Call it STAR WARS: KESSEL RUN.

That... Is also very, very awesome!

I don't ever remember seeing this during the EU era, but whether it's new or not that is very cool.

Uh... Remind me again why there isn't a tie in game for this movie when Disney/Lucasfilm are rolling in dough?

Imagine a game where you can customize your own YT-1300? I'm not even a gamer and this seems a no brainer. I mean... Have a racing game where you customize a character and ship flying AGAINST the Falcon. Call it STAR WARS: KESSEL RUN.

Because EA got the exclusive rights to make Star Wars games and they are only interested in games as services. They even managed to make Need for Speed a ptw game.
Just recently they cancelled a promising single player Star Wars game to make it a generic open world game instead. And i would bet a lot of money that it will be riddled with microtransactions.
EA is not interested in making amazing games anymore. They will make good enough games and will try to nickel and dime the players as much as possible.

Info about the YT-1300 freighters

jobn9ayeytr01.jpg

It's really awesome that the ship is entirely modular (modifiable). We could see various configurations and new tricks from the ol' girl if we get more Solo movies.

Neat, thanks! I'll tuck that into my blueprints from back-in-the-day

I wonder if we won't see Darth Vader and the Empire again in this film? If this takes place before A New Hope don't be surprised if we get an Obi-Wan appearance as well

How many years is this before ANH, like 10, 15?

Even so I can still see Darth Vader and the Empire showing up like how they did in Rogue One

I think it's 10 since Chewie's age in this is established as 190 based on Han's line in the trailer and canonically he is 200 in A New Hope. Hang on, let me save you the trouble and do this to myself:

[YT]i6l8MFdTaPE[/YT]

Thank you for both.

Are Jabba and Greedo confirmed for this? I assume they will at least have a cameo.

I think it's 10 since Chewie's age in this is established as 190 based on Han's line in the trailer and canonically he is 200 in A New Hope. Hang on, let me save you the trouble and do this to myself:

[YT]i6l8MFdTaPE[/YT]

Han was 29 in ANH and from what has been stated, this film cover's his life from ages 18-24, so if you do the math...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"