God of War God of War: Ragnarök

Yes it is! :atp:

By the way, I already know it isn't actually coming out 2021. Delayed to spring 2022 at least. But I am just happy it is finally announced! I need footage! :mrk:
Yes it is! :atp:

By the way, I already know it isn't actually coming out 2021. Delayed to spring 2022 at least. But I am just happy it is finally announced! I need footage! :mrk:

I've got good news and bad news: bad news it was delayed until 2022, good news... you were right? :o

Yeah happy it’s also coming on PS4 it makes sense that they wouldn’t only make it for the PS5. I mean the PS4 has a huge base with over 100 million consoles sold Sony can’t just abandon them they have to continue to support them while they can

Ps4 is like the 2nd coming of ps2 (without bc). Plus Sony failing to meet up with the demand is also a big factor. Some people like me would just have to settle for the ps4 version. I'm already running out of old games to buy. I would eventually buy ps5 games that has a ps4 port. I'm only waiting for a price cut when it comes to Village and Miles Morales. Once they are under 30 dollars hopefully later this year, I don't think I could wait much longer.

Seeing some rumors that gameplay will be shown at next PlayStation event in July hoping it’s true
sUMl4Ne.gif

I really can't wait for this Sony july state of play! Game on! Bring it on!

Seeing some rumors that gameplay will be shown at next PlayStation event in July hoping it’s true
I don’t mind delays if it means we get to see God of War.

Very disappointed in the footage we saw today. Was really hoping Loki would be more mature but all he was doing was complaining the whole teaser.

Idk how to post the footage but I love the new travel system, Tyr is an absolute GIANT, and everything seems like a natural progression.

Idk how to post the footage but I love the new travel system, Tyr is an absolute GIANT, and everything seems like a natural progression.
Tyr not being Kratos is shocking to me. But he is super tall. So is it Loki?

They are saying this is the last Norse game. Everything's gonna happen! Thor, Odin, time travel, Loki getting laid. Everything. :eek:

Last Norse game? Well, thats disappointing.

Kratos crafting arrows has me worried they are going to introduce some tedious crafting system. I dont want crafting or weapon maintenance anywhere near this series.

I'm disappointed there wasn't progression with Kratos and Atreus' relationship. They seem to be right back where they were.

Love that we'll get to see a dwarvish settlement with dwarf npcs.

Graphics don't seem to be much better than GOW.

And it seems we have the same hub area. Probably with just the other realms opened, now.

Don’t get me wrong, this game looks really sharp. But you can tell they are using the PS4 as the base. The PS5 version will merely be a resolution/FPS bump with faster loading.

oh, and some dual sense features I guess.

Don’t get me wrong, this game looks really sharp. But you can tell they are using the PS4 as the base. The PS5 version will merely be a resolution/FPS bump with faster loading.

oh, and some dual sense features I guess.
They built all that and it took them years. No way they were going to abandoned it.

Sure the game will be good but graphics wise it looks the same has the 2018 game. When you look at this and what we have seen from Horizon forbidden west forbidden west looks way better.

Exactly. Forbidden West is crossgen too. But there are many moments in that game’s trailer where you go “yup, they are scaling that back in the PS4 version”.

There aren’t any scenes in this Ragnarok trailer where I could realistically claim the same.

Sure the game will be good but graphics wise it looks the same has the 2018 game. When you look at this and what we have seen from Horizon forbidden west forbidden west looks way better.
So it looks like one of the best looking games of all time? Terrible. We should have waited 5 more years for an overhaul. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"