• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

The same month as the Snyder Cut?? I would think they’d space those out a bit.

They’re jamming in a lot for March. GvK, Snydercut, and I also heard the Friends reunion special too.

Crazy what they are doing with this movie, did they learn nothing from Josstice League?

Most likely, they learned from Netflix. Be honest, how much in the future do you keep track of what Netflix releases? A month, two?

I swear, people in this thread need to relax.

Personally I look ahead for the whole year if I can.

Most likely, they learned from Netflix. Be honest, how much in the future do you keep track of what Netflix releases? A month, two?

I swear, people in this thread need to relax.
Let's not act like Godzilla vs Kong is the same case as your usual Netflix release. People who have been looking forward to it for nearly two years and criticizing the lack of marketing is in no way an overreaction and nor should WB be exempt of criticism for it. :dry:

031e300aa8bf0b3619da3c8fa2c06948ab72be31.gifv

Can't wait for the new two-second preview next month. :funny:

Also why are we acting like Netflix’s marketing strategy is good? Its absolutely abysmal, I have no idea why Netflix doesnt advertise the very things they spend so much money on.

This is Godzilla vs King f***ing Kong, this should be the movie event of the year.

I couldn't agree with this more honestly. I mean just look at how they treated the later seasons of the Netflix Marvel shows among many others like Narcos and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

I couldn't agree with this more honestly. I mean just look at how they treated the later seasons of the Netflix Marvel shows among many others like Narcos and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

They literally had shat out Punisher season 2 and Jessica Jones s3, i barely knew they were out. Netflix absolutely baffles me, they spend billions on content and they dont want anyone knowing about said content apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"