Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

031e300aa8bf0b3619da3c8fa2c06948ab72be31.gifv
Looks epic, but that's gotta' be the largest and most study battleship ever constructed by humanity if it's capable of staying afloat with Kong, and then Zilla stood in it.

They literally had shat out Punisher season 2 and Jessica Jones s3, i barely knew they were out. Netflix absolutely baffles me, they spend billions on content and they dont want anyone knowing about said content apparently.

I still haven't gotten over how much they botched the marketing Daredevil Season 3 which was easily the most praised and acclaimed of all the Marvel shows yet it seemed like most people didnt even know it was out when it first dropped.

Netflix marketing is just trash all together and they have dropped the ball big time with so many of there movies and shows over the years and I doubt that will change anytime soon.

I remember posters here saying that since we haven't got any promotional material, the MORTAL KOMBAT movie must be bad, well we will know for sure after seeing it but after looking at new stills from it, it looks fine.

Same for GvK.

Yeah, hopefully the film performs as well as it looks. If we're lucky it might outdo WW.

Depending on the reviews, I'll try to see this in theaters if it's possible. I just can't watch this on a TV screen.

I kind of amazes me that the sight of two giant monsters punching each other does nothing for me. It just doesn't look real or integrated. But I guess we will see. KOTM was pretty crappy to me but, I'll watch this for Jessica and Eiza.

At the very least I'm glad we'll finally be able to see Godzilla fight while the sun is out. I'm sick of all the nighttime battles. That was one of the better things about Kong.

I’m a bit disappointed that Kong is so big, I was looking forward to seeing him overcome the size difference with his intelligence.

They literally had shat out Punisher season 2 and Jessica Jones s3, i barely knew they were out. Netflix absolutely baffles me, they spend billions on content and they dont want anyone knowing about said content apparently.

Those were also dead shows. Why spend marketing on a show already cancelled.

Well considering he dwarfed battleships in the 2014 movie and how he's standing on one.....

I dont think he "dwarfed" battleship, plus it depends on the kind of battleship cause an air craft carrier is significantly larger than your average battleship.

But he definitely looks smaller unless thats a Super Sized Battleship.

I don't know whether this is a poster or a concept art or a still from the movie. But it give you a good idea about the height and size of the two monsters.

Er0EkBuXcAM6n0U

I think Zilla is still bit taller than Kong, in that image, Godzilla's pose is making him look less tall.

Looking at stills from Godzilla 2014 and yeah...either they shrunk Goji to all hell or thats a big ass aircraft carrier.

Yeah this one is not at same height as the one from 2014.

For all the 2014's problems, it was the most well shot. They treated Godzilla like an actual force of nature. There was weight to it when he came. Not too many full wide shots of Godzilla. A lot of human POV to sell it so when you saw him in full it was more impactful. Otherwise it's just kind of like a cartoon like KOTM. Although Kong did a fine job at it. There needs to be weight to this though. Otherwise it'll be numbing.

That being said I'm probably still gonna enjoy this. My inner 6 year old can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"