Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: General Discussion & Speculation Thread

Just read that, it all sounds awesome!

Sounds like High Evolutionary is the bad guy, and we finally get Moondragon!

Thor is in for a treat then...
1107029-moondragonthor1.jpg

1107030-moondragonthor2.jpg

1107031-moondragonthor3.jpg

If you look at pretty much all of his previous tweets, I'm inclined to believe it
He also had a previous accounts from around both Avengers and Avengers: AoU where he had plenty of wrong information. That's why he's not always the most reliable.

He also had a previous accounts from around both Avengers and Avengers: AoU where he had plenty of wrong information. That's why he's not always the most reliable.
Based on what I've seen though, he has been of late.

I dont know much about certain characters and stuff that happens in the gotg comics verse but im intrigued by the High Evolutionary and Rockets lady friend Lylla who is an otter.

Im already taken in the cuteness of their relations which i know nothing about. Lol. I'm weird.

11194005_av1.jpeg

Bring it Marvel. Im all more in for some more weird. :)

I dont know much about certain characters and stuff that happens in the gotg comics verse but im intrigued by the High Evolutionary and Rockets lady friend Lylla who is an otter.

Im already taken in the cuteness of their relations which i know nothing about. Lol. I'm weird.

View attachment 24663

oh my God this is adorable <3

Me or the head bobbles? ;) Or whatever u call em...
Both :) We need this adorable lady in MCU for sure!
it would actually be nice if maybe Emma Stone voiced her, give her reunion with BCopp and a chance to redeem herself after Aloha :D

Both :) We need this adorable lady in MCU for sure!
it would actually be nice if maybe Emma Stone voiced her, give her reunion with BCopp and a chance to redeem herself after Aloha :D

Awe. I'll take that as a compliment. :)

Currently watching GotG vol.2... Will we see the Sovereign again hence if Adam Warlock becomes available to finally be adapted? I mean c'mon, they teased him at the end so...

View attachment 24663

Yes let’s have Lylla! :D:

Exclusive footage of Thor convincing Rocket to believe in love:

233934-south-park-cupid-me.gif

Lylla, uh?

RvJxl7U.gif

As the only person on the internet who was asking to see her in the MCU, I consider this a personal success. I'm even considering taking credit for it.

Hopefully she'll be a bit more interesting than she is in the comics.

I wonder who will play the new characters? Lylla would be fun to get daisy Ridley in.

But who could play the High Evolutionary?

So no chance of Rocket dying in this movie, huh?
I checked the lifespan of a raccoon just a few moments ago, and came to see if this raccoon is susceptible of surviving way past the average lifespan of one due to the genetic manipulation he experienced.

Do you think they might touch on how he came to be this way this movie? I just remembered him crying and yelling at Drax "DO YOU THINK I ASKED TO BE THIS WAY?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"