Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: General Discussion & Speculation Thread

Official logo

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3.jpg

I hope this film feels as self contained as the first two. That's unlikely, but still.

Official logo

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3.jpg
Nice logo, ha. Looking forward to it. It really feels like a long time since we had a Guardians film rather than Guardians appearing in bigger films. I loved both films too (I know many didn’t like the second as much).

I hope this film feels as self contained as the first two. That's unlikely, but still.
Yeah, it probably won’t be as self contained as the first 2 but also - as Feige said he was trying to push the cosmic side of the MCU, I feel Guardians will be one of the films expanding the MCU rather than crossing over back into it as many other films do.

I thought this was confirmed months ago.

I suspect adult Groot II is plausible. GOTG 1 and 2 were relatively close together, but there's theoretically a decent jump between 2 and Infinity War. The five-year gap doesn't count. I think it's a question of how long it took Groot to grow to a teenager and how much time is there since then.

I suspect adult Groot II is plausible. GOTG 1 and 2 were relatively close together, but there's theoretically a decent jump between 2 and Infinity War. The five-year gap doesn't count. I think it's a question of how long it took Groot to grow to a teenager and how much time is there since then.

It is ScreenRant after all.

This is my only hope for the movie. An adult Groot in his prime.

makes sense: until that they‘ll film BP2, Quantumania and MarvelS.
It‘ll be very interesting, what they‘ll shoot late 2021 as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"