Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: General Discussion & Speculation Thread

Official logo

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3.jpg

I hope this film feels as self contained as the first two. That's unlikely, but still.

Official logo

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3.jpg
Nice logo, ha. Looking forward to it. It really feels like a long time since we had a Guardians film rather than Guardians appearing in bigger films. I loved both films too (I know many didn’t like the second as much).

I hope this film feels as self contained as the first two. That's unlikely, but still.
Yeah, it probably won’t be as self contained as the first 2 but also - as Feige said he was trying to push the cosmic side of the MCU, I feel Guardians will be one of the films expanding the MCU rather than crossing over back into it as many other films do.

I thought this was confirmed months ago.

I suspect adult Groot II is plausible. GOTG 1 and 2 were relatively close together, but there's theoretically a decent jump between 2 and Infinity War. The five-year gap doesn't count. I think it's a question of how long it took Groot to grow to a teenager and how much time is there since then.

I suspect adult Groot II is plausible. GOTG 1 and 2 were relatively close together, but there's theoretically a decent jump between 2 and Infinity War. The five-year gap doesn't count. I think it's a question of how long it took Groot to grow to a teenager and how much time is there since then.

It is ScreenRant after all.

This is my only hope for the movie. An adult Groot in his prime.

makes sense: until that they‘ll film BP2, Quantumania and MarvelS.
It‘ll be very interesting, what they‘ll shoot late 2021 as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"