Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: General Discussion & Speculation Thread

Mantis crying (over Drax)?

I'm definitely excited to see this one, though I'm ready for the tears. They've consistently killed at least one Guardian per movie. And with this being the last of this team...I can't imagine them going without killing at least one or two Guardians.

Curious to see how it will all turn out. I don't think the whole team will die. But will have to see what leads to the choice to disband and go their own ways. The journey has been about growth though. And families do spread themselves out and go off to do their own things while still being family. Hopefully as many of them live as possible with that mindset. But we'll see. With Gunn it's best to be ready for anything.

Well if Gunn wants tears in the audience, we all know Rocket is the one.

I'm definitely excited to see this one, though I'm ready for the tears. They've consistently killed at least one Guardian per movie. And with this being the last of this team...I can't imagine them going without killing at least one or two Guardians.

Curious to see how it will all turn out. I don't think the whole team will die. But will have to see what leads to the choice to disband and go their own ways. The journey has been about growth though. And families do spread themselves out and go off to do their own things while still being family. Hopefully as many of them live as possible with that mindset. But we'll see. With Gunn it's best to be ready for anything.
Groot has already "died" so I think he will make it out alive. Rocket on the other hand...

I think Drax is definitely gone after Batista's comments the last few years.

I just hope he goes out in a blaze of glory, let us finally see 'the destroyer' side of him.

I just hope they dont split up the team. For me, I like the imagination they just hanging out together as a team in space forever. If only Groot/Rocket become members of Guardians 2.0 I will be disappointed.
Became Adam Warlock a member of the GOTG? Maybe they can build a team around him.

The official GOTG Instagram page made a cryptic post indicating that something is coming on Monday. Maybe a trailer?

Maybe for Cosmic Rewind - the rollercoaster in Disney World

Comic costume look. If Gunn is in the mood for fan service could star lord finally get his element gun?

I would laugh at the high evolutionary having a strong Manchester accent. Benedict Wong and Christopher Eccleston are from Salford.

Yes, love the costumes.
Also, those are the High Evolutionary's New Men right?

Oooh I hate that it took this long to get those costumes. But I'm glad they're here now.

icjjuv1n4hx81.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"